Pinned Server and faction for open beta.

• Arckam wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

I finally fixed that blasted 902 error code late last night, I can get in-game again.
      If this game has offline friend addings (I'm not sure if it does :/ ) and you are on 바라카 Union side, please add "Ijaazaz". I'll get on later tonight and accept all invites if any are sent.

I don't think you can add anyone while the servers are offline, and btw it's quite weird how the friend list works; you can add whoever you want and he/she doesn't even know is in your list, it's like just personal, if a friend of mine adds me to his list i don't see him in mine, so i need to add him as well.

So it works exactly like adding friends on Xbox One. That's the worst friend system I know of. :thumbdown:

So since anyone can add anyone without knowing, please send me a mail message in-game too letting me know that you added me. I'll add you back.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zazaaji ().

• Hey, trying to look for english people to play with.
      Server: 바라카
      Name: Melony
      Race: Lupas
      Class: Ranger
      Faction: Union
      I stream for Bless Online. If you have questions or want to come hang out feel free. ​twitch.tv/rawrevo.
    • New here and would like to make some english speaking friends who play :) Just waiting for Union to unlock again and hopefully I can make a character there.

Server: 바라카
      Name: Myuze
      Race: Lupus
      Class: Ranger
      Faction: Hieron
    • The new server name after the merge is:

하르만

I will update the users currently playing on the server soon in accordance to the people I see in the discord channel and by my knowledge.
    • Well, hello, i'm new to the forums so this is also kind of a presentation :)

I'm playing on 하르만, Hieron side, along with two friends and we plan on staying if the game has stuff to offer once we reach the level cap. We are currently leveling and so far we are enjoying the game. We like both pve and pvp.

I leave our details below:

Server: 하르만
      Name: Arkray
      Level: 40
      Race: Sylvan Elf
      Class: Paladin

Name: Pqe
      Level: 38
      Race: Mascu
      Class: Mage

Name: Gorka
      Level: 34
      Race: Lupus
      Class: Guardian

We made a guild for us 3 but if someone has a established one we are willing to move. Feel free to hit us if you need help or want to team up for something.

P.S.: Too many people on union side, it was closed when we joined :P
    • Hmm.. the setting. It seems that create a other person. Is more confused for me..
      not such a clear and nice open setting like in Hieron.
      And honestly.. I had the beginner quest, there was a book I had to click on..
      with a big big pentagram on it. That was the point, I don`t liked to play further there.
      Maybe you can`t understand that but I am christian and it`s my decide. :)
    Peria Chronicles