Pinned Server and faction for open beta.

• Updated Server Distribution:
      Current user distribution of Bless Source:

Servername Union Heiron
      피지스
      • Djkinetic, Mage
      • Che’lu, Mage
      • Iloverey, ???

아쉬루하
      • CrazyStalker, Ranger
      • mrkillersoul, Berserker
      • Carian, Paladin
      • Wolfen, Berserker
      • Ashai, Ranger
      • Mysticask, ???
      • Kaio, Paladin

바라카
      • Symeria, Ranger
      • Nito, Paladin
      • Neviana, Paladin
      • Burakura, Berserker
      • Tyrel, Paladin
      • sEEEb, Ranger
      • Badass, Guardian
      • Galatea, Paladin
      • Lord, Ranger
      • Mattaus, Mage
      • ZeroNohero, Mage
      • Ve, Mage
      • RehdEyez, Guardian
      • Txt, Guardian
      • Maidryl, Ranger
      • Nerolica, Ranger
      • Keshna, Guardian
      • Alexisonfire, Paladin
      • Shekly, Mage
      • Sasuke, Assassin
      • Kakahy, Berserker
      • Arlend, Mage
      • Myuceru, Mage
      • Nenju, Paladin
      • Belganis, Guardian
      • End3r, Berserker
      바실리스
      • Dreyage/Drameer, Berserker/Paladin

btw. now we have 11 servers
      bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…1#board/read/1/N/41718831

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nito ().

• Server: 바라카
      Faction: Union
      Character Name: Belganis
      Class: Guardian
      Race: Lupus

Looking forward to playing with you all, have been keeping an eye on Bless for sometime via this site. Have a about 5 guys really keen to check out the open beta but they are all being slack and haven't created toons yet, hopefully they can get on the main server come launch.
    • Hello everyone! i'm downloading the game now and hopefully i'll be able to play just in time for the OBT :) but i have a question: What's the main difference between the Union and Hieron? If i pick Hieron does that mean i could not ally with most of you who chose Union? Are the character/class stats affected by my faction?
      "Only those who have learned to never lower their arms, are ready to lift a trophy"

-Juan Manuel Fangio
    • Server - 바실리스
      Faction - Union
      Character Names - Dreyage/Drameer
      Class - Berserker/Paladin
      Races - Pantera/Amistad

Looking forward to playing with all of you. If and when we can join one of the main English populated servers i'll join you there.
      And i'll post character pictures when I get them done.
      Zcapegoat
    • #ServerOneBestServerWorld

but dam it, now im thinking of moving over to baraka with the amount of people signing up for it.

sucks that at the moment you can only create a character on the server you have characters created in already.

will probably wait on OBT day if i can make a toon on baraka
    • Well since some of us got their account locked we have to see if Baraka or 바라카 will be still available. If it will be I will update the character names.

If 바라카 won't open up I will probably stick with the newest server:

멜라카지우스

Will update if I know more in 6 hours.
    • Nito wrote:

Well since some of us got their account locked we have to see if Baraka or 바라카 will be still available. If it will be I will update the character names.

멜라카지우스

No point to move again, if it wont be available on launch it will be available next week.
      No sense to move every couple of days into another server, especially when Baraka finally got the most of the community into one server.
    • nireyes25 wrote:

No point to move again, if it wont be available on launch it will be available next week.
      No sense to move every couple of days into another server, especially when Baraka finally got the most of the community into one server.

aren't the most of community here lost their old accounts according to Discord and can't simply play on the same server no more. I doubt people will wait for 2 weeks or whenever it will happen just to be able to play with others.
    • Nito wrote:

Well since some of us got their account locked we have to see if Baraka or 바라카 will be still available. If it will be I will update the character names.

멜라카지우스

Good idea Nito <3 :love: :love: I did not create character :(:(:(:( 바라카

It would be great if you could play all source member with new server! :)

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • Yo everyone that is all worried about their server being lost and their account. Stop worrying about it all. Bless devs aren't stupid enough to keep the servers locked. There will be a ton more space in the servers to the point where we can all go back to the server we originally chose during character creation.
    • Why wont you try to open on Baraka?
      Anyhow, If people wont be able to move I will see if I will change server or not.
      I will play only like 6/7 hours after launch anyway so I hope @Nito will keep the post updated if people moved to another server
    • As I said - if all servers open up again, we should stick to Baraka no matter what. However if they do not open them up again - which I don't believe but can happen I was just saying that I will create a character on the newest server.
    • Minor FYI: I also lost my 바라카 characters, in case you are still keeping that list updated...

I'll try to create new ones on 바라카 once the servers start, but in case it stays locked, I'm open for any and all suggestions.
    • bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…0#board/read/1/N/41741750

They open up certain servers so that players still have the chance to join their friends. However it doesn't say which servers and they strongly say that the faction balance is a thing. So we have to see and hope.
    Peria Chronicles