Pinned [Guide] Guilds

• End3r wrote:

This is really bugging me because I can't confirm it right now.
      A few hours ago when me and Captainthorrawr finished putting the guild at lvl2, it was still showing10/10 however that link that you posted says that they changed it so now it would be 10/20.
      Once I get back from work I will try to invite someone to the guild and see if we can really have more than 10members at level 2.

We made the guild like 2 or 3 days ago and it's already full and we are in Hieron! Level 3 here we go! :D

Eat that you union of onions!! XD

Updated. Thanks!!
    • End3r wrote:

A few hours ago when me and Captainthorrawr finished putting the guild at lvl2, it was still showing10/10 however that link that you posted says that they changed it so now it would be 10/20.
      Once I get back from work I will try to invite someone to the guild and see if we can really have more than 10members at level 2.

We made the guild like 2 or 3 days ago and it's already full and we are in Hieron! Level 3 here we go! :D

Any news about the update? could you invite anyone else and it is just an out of date tooltip? or still 10/10 at lvl2 and no chance for invite more members?
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    • Arckam wrote:

End3r wrote:

Any news about the update? could you invite anyone else and it is just an out of date tooltip? or still 10/10 at lvl2 and no chance for invite more members?

Yup it's like Vega said, guild at level 2 now allows to have 20 members!
      Come and joins us :D we got plenty of room! However we are on Hieron (2head eagle/hawk realm) and not on the "Onions" realm :P, currently with 10 or 11 members, so we got like 9 or 10 spots left.
      My IGN is Ender, add me on friends list and send me a PM so i can invite you to the guild if you wish to join us.

This is the link to our guild that will let you know a bit more on how we function -> Its Just Beta :P duh~
    • hi, i really hope that my question haven't been answered yet; i couldn't find it.

I want to craft my level 50 orange équipement but i lack orange medals, i heard you can get them by being in top 50 of my faction in pvp or through my guild.

I would like to know if anyone could tell me how guild reward works.

Don't know if guilds infos are importants but my guild is level 10 with 15,000 combat points

Concerning my gaming i do at least 2 siege battlefield a day, 1 basel and 1 world boss ( 2 those days to make money )

So i was wondering if i must do more or something different to be able to get legendary medals or items from my guild cuz i have no idea how this system works ( tried to ask but they are russians, mostly speak only russian and i don't ... )

If anyone could explain to me how all this work that would really help me a lot.
    • I am not sure what a combat point is. I use the English translator.

Anyway, Realm Points (Goverance Score, on Screenshot) are used to buy Legendary Gear(Gold, Yellow, Orange, whatever you want to call it). Realm Points are in the sole control of the Guild Master, he can buy you gear and gift it to you with the Realm Points.

How you obtain Orange Gear, is 100% up to your Guild Leaders, you will have to talk to them. However seeing how Realm Points are limited, and a very valuable resource. I wouldn't hold my breath stepping into a guild for a few days and getting orange anything (but I cant speak for how your guild works).

That is the best gear in the game, it isnt going to be easy, it isnt going to fall into your lap.

Edit: Just realized we have been over this with you before lol. Guild Masters have sole control over the realm points and how they get spent. No one can answer how they will be awarded in your guild in EU, because we are not your guild leader lol. He/She can issue the gear as they sees fit. It is 100% up to them, and yes you getting Orange in your current guild when you dont speak there language is slim to none.

If you want gold gear on RU, the first step IMO, would be find a guild who's language you speak.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!

The post was edited 5 times, last by Daemonic ().

• Question for the people informed in this thread. Ive been off and on RU for 3 months, level 50 chars, all that nice stuff. We just recently created a guild, and are wondering whats the factors that play into "leveling" the guild. We have a theory its based on PvP/Book points, but im sure someone here could shed on light on it.

If it matters we have about 30 people to work with to push whatever this is. (currently close to rank 3 not trying).

I'm not talking general "level up and do quests" - like serious power leveling.

Appreciate anyone's insight.
    Peria Chronicles