Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Downloading Problems

• Downloading Problems

Hi everyone, sorry if I'm posting in the incorrect area, I'm new and sorta struggling with getting my client to work o.o'....

I bought a verified and working Korean account and used it to initially log into the website and start downloading my client. It got to about 55% and started to really slow down. I return 10 hours later from work to find that it has completely vanished without a trace on my PC! ;( I've tried downloading Nito's client from Dropbox, however it says it can't be downloaded because its too large of a file, and the torrent Furia posted is giving me a ETA of 1 week....I have been trying to log back into the Bless website to restart the download or to make sense of this but I can't login for some reason. All login fields related to Pmang/Bless are completely unresponsive. I've heard the game servers might be down, but would that apply to websites as well?

Any and all help greatly appreciated! :)
    • there is another possibility to download

drive.google.com/uc?export=dow…rfmw-mfq8uRUV6NWRLVzU3OUE

i had the same problems with the website download.. started yesterday came online.. and my launcher crashed for some reason..

I did go the webstie again this morning.. and to my supprise everything is changed.. new download manager and packed files of 15 gig.. ( bin files) doing speed with 4mb/sec.. takes 1 hour..

So they changed the 30 gig download to 15 gig.. which im doing atm...

Give it a go again
    • I'm pretty sure that was the same error I got when I returned to my PC. Right before I went to bed I somehow managed to get my download to work again and I could actually login to bless.com, but I'm skeptical. On the downloader what do the 2 buttons at the bottom mean? I'm sure 1 is cancel/quit, but the other?

Also is there a launcher we need to download separately?
    • i think the right button is cancel indeed or quit.. the left button is grey outed on my launcher so that will be prolly to launch the game..

what i do:

--> start game from website
      --> launcher popsup
      --> first bar goes to 100%
      --> second bar get stuck @ 66%
      --> after a while that msg come up and the launcher closes..

I think its trying to download the 400mb patch but i simply dont get any speed
    • Copperfield wrote:

there is another possibility to download

i had the same problems with the website download.. started yesterday came online.. and my launcher crashed for some reason..

I did go the webstie again this morning.. and to my supprise everything is changed.. new download manager and packed files of 15 gig.. ( bin files) doing speed with 4mb/sec.. takes 1 hour..

Give it a go again

Is this client work ? I download 15gb client from downloader after finished all of my installer disappeared somehow. . . .
    • zeon7777 wrote:

Copperfield wrote:

there is another possibility to download

Give it a go again

Is this client work ? I download 15gb client from downloader after finished all of my installer disappeared somehow. . . .

If you downloaded the 15gig from the website.. i should install the game next after it.. then you will reach my stuck point aswell :D
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.