Sticky Final Closed Beta English Patch

New

Hyzex wrote:

when there gonna be update or is there new english patch?

The initial person that overtook the translation seems to have abandoned it after taking hundreds of dollars of donations. Not joking.
      Some nice forum goer named DRK has taken over it, you can find the download stuff on his Discord here: discordapp.com/invite/0oBhGt66FlPEcB77

EDIT: The initial person was nireyes25 (some random forum guy also), NOT Furia (the admin, also the creator of this thread).

Post was edited 6 times, last by “Zazaaji” ().

New

Zazaaji wrote:

Hyzex wrote:

The initial translator seems to have abandoned it after taking hundreds of dollars of donations. Not joking.
      Some nice forum goer named DRK has taken over it, you can find the download stuff on his Discord here: discordapp.com/invite/0oBhGt66FlPEcB77

You make it sounds like that was me ^^'

New

Furia wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Hyzex wrote:

The initial translator seems to have abandoned it after taking hundreds of dollars of donations. Not joking.

Hahaha... I believe most of us all knew who is it. Definitely not you Furia. :) Am I correct? :D

New

Furia wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Hyzex wrote:

I assumed everyone knew it wasn't you also, sorry. Fixed that to indicate it wasn't you.

Side Note: Why not remove Nireyes25 from the English Patch forum group thing entirely, and put DRK guy in charge of it now?

New

I already removed him from the group, the english patch section is also hidden atm.

Gonna clean it soon, DRK can open a new Thread with his stuff in the General Chat Forums if he wants, will move it to the English patch section later.

New

Furia wrote:

I already removed him from the group, the english patch section is also hidden atm.
      Gonna clean it soon, DRK can open a new Thread with his stuff in the General Chat Forums if he wants, will move it to the English patch section later.

Good to hear. I'm willing to bet this forum as a whole will start getting a lot of new members once Aeriagames starts advertising BLESS as an upcoming MMORPG for them, since they typically don't have official forums open until Closed Beta.