Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race

• New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race

So.. What do you guys think of this thing?

This is after almost an hour of trying to make it look good..

I can't say I'm a fan to be honest, but I guess it's not a bad thing. Just wanted to share with you all!

Oh, yea they still have options for tails and animal ears (does not replace human ears).

Here's me fiddling with the character creation for it:

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nocht ().

• I don't like it personally; I preferred the Mascu as they were. That said, it's optional and not a replacement, so my overall thoughts are basically "you do you". I figure if someone likes them more than the normal Mascu and wishes to make one, who am I to say they're wrong for their preference. :)
    • I wasn't too mad with it until I saw you play with it, and all the other Mascus in the storyline were half-animal. I'm not going to spit on more choices and options, but it kind of felt out of place.
      Please excuse the bad Engrish. I'm still learning !
    • Yeaaaa....I'm not a fan. I am always a proponent of more options, however there comes a point where too much freedom in the character creator results in something too out of place / immersion-breaking.

We'll have to see what the overall response is from the playerbase to see if it will be edited at all. Between this and the new broker NPC, I'm becoming a bit wary of other changes they might make. Aesthetically, I have not been very pleased with much of what they've done.
      Did they get rid of those ridiculous orbs in front of mounts yet? lol
    • I also prefer the furry version of Mascu, but I think that was obvious after I got worried when I thought they were outright replacing the furry version. Still it's a nice option.
    • Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• I preferred the original looks of the mascu. It made them their own race. This human version looks like it's just so you can play a kid, to have a son or daughter or precocious tyke. Not to my taste in the least, but ... whatcha' gonna do?
    • Yitra wrote:

They offer it as an option, so I can still play the furry version, which is fine by me.

If this will enlarge the player base, its a good thing IMHO
      Thinking of it that way, I can accept it and it's probably for the best, haha.

Though, I still have a desire to punch my character's Cabbage Patch Kid face.

ScreenShot_2017-09-30_15.08.56.jpg

• Pentrep wrote:

The furry/anthro characters are what attracted my attention to this game, lol. (Proud furry XD)
      Indirectly for me as well. Though I myself prefer my elves, my roommate has wanted to play as a wolf-person for years now. Because Bless has said wolf-people he eventually found out about the game and started to follow it. That led to him telling me about it. So, go furry races.

Otherwise, I am just happy there is more of a spread of race types in this game, and that they're not gender locked. So many games now either have just humans, or just male or female versions of specific races and classes, and the fact that Bless is so open and diverse with it's race and class system is a huge draw for me. I may not play them, but I loved seeing the little fuzzy Mascu running around. Same with Pantera and Lupus. :)
    • Yeah, Pantera and Lupus are pretty awesome. I like that there is diversity in the races. Anthro or not I was really happy to see non-generic looking races for once. One usually expects the cliche group of races in fantasy rpgs.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Yeah, Pantera and Lupus are pretty awesome. I like that there is diversity in the races. Anthro or not I was really happy to see non-generic looking races for once. One usually expects the cliche group of races in fantasy rpgs.
      My only wish is for Lupus and Pantera to be able to transform into their fully wild forms as seen in some Bless trailers. There's potential there.. I wish they developed the means, a small strength and speed buff, possibly.

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.