New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nocht wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Yeah, Pantera and Lupus are pretty awesome. I like that there is diversity in the races. Anthro or not I was really happy to see non-generic looking races for once. One usually expects the cliche group of races in fantasy rpgs.
      My only wish is for Lupus and Pantera to be able to transform into their fully wild forms as seen in some Bless trailers. There's potential there.. I wish they developed the means, a small strength and speed buff, possibly.
      I agree. There are a number of things they've shown from the beginning, but haven't implemented.
      If they added the transformation as a race-specific skill, it would be cool if all the races had their own special skill as well. That would make things a little more interesting, and would be more immersive I think.
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

I for one would adore a feral form. That was actually one of the draws of those races for me. I was sad to learn that they couldn't actually do that in the game.
      I know.. they keep flaunting it all over the place, like the class page on the japanese main site.

I guess if feral forms are a thing, other races needs something too. Otherwise everyone would roll lupus/pantera. I think it would be cool to see that though, like Siren could have a more water-y form for advantage in water.. something like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • Nocht wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

I for one would adore a feral form. That was actually one of the draws of those races for me. I was sad to learn that they couldn't actually do that in the game.
      I know.. they keep flaunting it all over the place, like the class page on the japanese main site.

I guess if feral forms are a thing, other races needs something too. Otherwise everyone would roll lupus/pantera. I think it would be cool to see that though, like Siren could have a more water-y form for advantage in water.. something like that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      Ung... That's just mean. Well, maybe in the future they will add it with new levels. I mean, even if it's just a travel form, I don't care. I wanna be a giant wolf/kitty. :)
    • Pentrep wrote:

You sure that's not pets? I mean you can basically tame anything in the game. If that was the feral form the pantera should be a feline not a canine.
      I am 100% certain those are feral forms. Feral form transformations can be seen in the game's cutscenes. ^^
    • New

Nocht wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

Wow, that Pantera feral form is totally amazing. Kinda bummed I saw that, because now I just want it. lol. I'm with everyone in hoping they can perhaps add them in later content.
    • New

Angelcry wrote:

Nocht wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

Wow, that Pantera feral form is totally amazing. Kinda bummed I saw that, because now I just want it. lol. I'm with everyone in hoping they can perhaps add them in later content.
      Maybe it will be a transformation thing like how WoW does Worgen?
    • New

I think the change will make the race much more popular. In Europe, animalistic races were never preferred, however cute and cuddly they looked (just look at little poporis in Tera). Having more human features, will make them more relateable and in the end, don't we just want all races running around just for the sake of variety :)
      Thumbs up from me!
    • New

Noemy wrote:

I think the change will make the race much more popular. In Europe, animalistic races were never preferred, however cute and cuddly they looked (just look at little poporis in Tera). Having more human features, will make them more relateable and in the end, don't we just want all races running around just for the sake of variety :)
      Thumbs up from me!
      My biggest concern for Mascu is that they are going to become the polarizing race for Bless. Lalafell, FFXIV, and Lyn, BNS, suffer this problem. People either love them or hate them. I guess it doesn't matter much though, lol. Whatever makes the player happy is all that matters. I am sticking with Mascu regardless.
    • New

Estekiwi wrote:

Usually, tiny race looks more faster, more dynamic in combat ... and less identifiable for pvp

in return, their skin armor are often ugly ^^ (but not too bad in Bless)
      My choice for mascu main was mainly cause of this. It feels faster to play. Movement with smaller feet and attack speed. Of course, I know it's not actually any different than other races. With the slowness of classes like berserker pre-rebuild, I found it much more tolerable to play them on mascu.
    • New

Nocht wrote:

Estekiwi wrote:

Usually, tiny race looks more faster, more dynamic in combat ... and less identifiable for pvp

in return, their skin armor are often ugly ^^ (but not too bad in Bless)
      My choice for mascu main was mainly cause of this. It feels faster to play. Movement with smaller feet and attack speed. Of course, I know it's not actually any different than other races. With the slowness of classes like berserker pre-rebuild, I found it much more tolerable to play them on mascu.
      I love the feeling of being the "little guy" who overcomes massive odds in the face of adversity. Personally I think they look cool too. But looks are in the eyes of the beholder. It was between them and Lupus for me and it was an easy decision.