Pinned Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

• Have waited for this game for 2 years, ain't gonna give up on it.

US$30 to US$40 is sound good for me.

If the $100 means US$100 I guess I would still go for it if it is only a one time payment, which I doubt so.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lucifur ().

• Well for a lot of people early release is a huge turnoff. There are a lot of games out there in EA and they have disappointed people in the past. If the game ever went into EA I would buy it but can't say the same for others. If it ever did come to EA on steam people will google bless and what they see will disappoint yet again with post about how its not optimized and the combat system people complain about. There are already a ton of negatives out there to drive people away. With all that said and going against what I want I think EA would be a bad idea. It's gonna take some good press and advertising with promises of more content at a more frequent pace. They will somehow have to convince youtubers and streamers to try the game again. I really want them to get the game to us even in EA but they need to address the optimization before then and convince us that it is fixed. With all that said I really want to but with the state of the game as is there is no hope of success in the Western market. They can't buy us with good faith and promises. They need to deliver a polished game performance wise with a detailed plan of content releases. Another bonus would be to have live AMA or streams with the devs, hopefully some of them can speak English. To finish this wall of text they already have a loyal fanbase in the Western market as to the size I can't say but with one publisher dropping the game it doesn't bode well for us or Neowiz and the longer it delays from coming to the Western market the less hope the game has of succeeding.
    • Larak wrote:

Well for a lot of people early release is a huge turnoff. There are a lot of games out there in EA and they have disappointed people in the past. If the game ever went into EA I would buy it but can't say the same for others. If it ever did come to EA on steam people will google bless and what they see will disappoint yet again with post about how its not optimized and the combat system people complain about. There are already a ton of negatives out there to drive people away. With all that said and going against what I want I think EA would be a bad idea. It's gonna take some good press and advertising with promises of more content at a more frequent pace. They will somehow have to convince youtubers and streamers to try the game again. I really want them to get the game to us even in EA but they need to address the optimization before then and convince us that it is fixed. With all that said I really want to but with the state of the game as is there is no hope of success in the Western market. They can't buy us with good faith and promises. They need to deliver a polished game performance wise with a detailed plan of content releases. Another bonus would be to have live AMA or streams with the devs, hopefully some of them can speak English. To finish this wall of text they already have a loyal fanbase in the Western market as to the size I can't say but with one publisher dropping the game it doesn't bode well for us or Neowiz and the longer it delays from coming to the Western market the less hope the game has of succeeding.
      I agree with you 100%, the game has to much negative press. It would be hard to salvage and it'd take a lot more time, effort, and labor to address these problems. I think the biggest question is, Does Neowiz care enough to fix it properly? You'd think as I mentioned before with the time, money, & resources that has already been poured into the production of this game a little more effort wouldn't hurt. At the end of the day it's about making a return on your product. I don't see why they wouldn't want to do so. Then again we know this was apparently their last big MMORPG, then they were shifting focus to MOBA. They may just say hey we've got to much in this and have gotten no where, "TRASH IT". :( ?( :/
      Zcapegoat
    • Zcapegoat wrote:

They may just say hey we've got to much in this and have gotten no where, "TRASH IT". :( ?( :/
      From my point of view Neowiz can't afford to trash it and not just from a money standpoint but their reputation. They already announced a mobile version of Bless so how would that look to everyone if they cancelled Bless. It's one thing to cancel a game because no one likes it but another altogether to cancel it because the developer fails to put out an optimized game. That is where Neowiz will end if it happens. To me that will be a clear message that says hey we don't know what we are doing and I will ignore every other game they put out.
    • Larak wrote:

Zcapegoat wrote:

They may just say hey we've got to much in this and have gotten no where, "TRASH IT". :( ?( :/
      From my point of view Neowiz can't afford to trash it and not just from a money standpoint but their reputation. They already announced a mobile version of Bless so how would that look to everyone if they cancelled Bless. It's one thing to cancel a game because no one likes it but another altogether to cancel it because the developer fails to put out an optimized game. That is where Neowiz will end if it happens. To me that will be a clear message that says hey we don't know what we are doing and I will ignore every other game they put out.
      Just some thoughts. I agree with you completely. They have way to much invested along with that rep to just trash it. But anything is possible. I believe they should seek a means to release it and allow feedback. Both for fans and media. That way there is a hands on approach to getting bad publicity turned around. I would say hey we're having issues and we know you want it. So here's what we have let us know what we need to do. Let those who play it decide then you make the adjustments.
      Zcapegoat
    • I've been waiting for this game for more than two years.

I only created a forum account to give my vote. You can count on me, i can pay 20/50€, most of the games i play, are through steam, so I agree 100% with this idea ;).
      If your a cheater/hacker GTFO! You ruin games for the rest of us!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Leilly ().

• New

I have been waiting a long time for a new well-made MMO. Because what it is at the time so to play is just rubbish, ablaze or totally old. I would pay up to 40 € for the Alpha if I would not have to buy the game afterwards again. Also with pay to play of 15 € monthly. I think the Bless really has the potential what all the other current MMO's do not have.
    Peria Chronicles