Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

• Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

I was thinking about the opportunity to release Bless as an early access title on Steam. This way Neowiz can publish the game by themself, collect feedback for a few months and release the game as soon as the community seems to be happy about it.

So what price would you pay to play an early access Version of Steam?
    • Yup. I would absolutely buy into that. Anything under $80 would be acceptable in price so long as I didn't have to buy the game AGAIN when it released. I'm an old school girl, I'm used to buying games and paying subs, so spending the price of a game on Bless wouldn't phase me at all. :)

Edit: Well, if it happened NOW I would be poor, still paying off a vet bill.. but give it a few months and I'll have disposable cash again. :)
    • I would definitly buy it, as long as it doesn't cost more than 50€. This should include the beta access and the game when it's finally released, too.
      I don't mind paying monthly subs to play the game, as long as the game doesn't become pay to win in any way.
    • anything more then 20$ for a early access is just a scam, there are so many unknowns about this atm like what model will a future publisher make, are they going p2w straight out of the box like most compagnies do now, does it include acces to the full release, will they work with monthly subs etc etc etc etc.

just for early acces and nothing else 20$ would be a fair price imo.
    • If they make it b2p at 20€ / 20$ (event not an early acces but a real b2p) I'll buy it at the second it's on steam store, for me, i's a big YES !
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• Yes, BUT imo. it HAS to be at the minimum very close to 2017 KR ver. and hopefully some of the updates from JP for me to consider paying for it, tbh. I don't think I would want to pay for something close to unplayable like RU ver. no matter how much I want to support the game. On another note, people will scream "cash grab" for sure, but if the cash shop, upgrading system, etc. stay close to the same as they are in KR, it will be fine and I would play the game for sure.

I think I will link this thread in the KR forums.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • Nocht wrote:

Yes, BUT imo. it HAS to be at the minimum very close to 2017 KR ver. and hopefully some of the updates from JP for me to consider paying for it, tbh. I don't think I would want to pay for something close to unplayable like RU ver. no matter how much I want to support the game. On another note, people will scream "cash grab" for sure, but if the cash shop, upgrading system, etc. stay close to the same as they are in KR, it will be fine and I would play the game for sure.

I think I will link this thread in the KR forums.
      I agree. Korean version for sure, or even the Japanese one. The Russian one was definitely the red-headed stepchild of the three.. and I wouldn't want to see it here.
    • Furia wrote:

I was thinking about the opportunity to release Bless as an early access title on Steam. This way Neowiz can publish the game by themself, collect feedback for a few months and release the game as soon as the community seems to be happy about it.

So what price would you pay to play an early access Version of Steam?
      I definitely think that would be a great idea! It would get the game a lot of new exposure, and would allow its faithful fanbase to support it. I'd probably be fine with paying up to $50 USD for it. But in all honesty, if it was a bit more, I'd still cave in and buy it.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.