Do you guys think Bless will be published in EU/NA?

• Do you guys think Bless will be published in EU/NA?

Title, after seeing how Aeria dropped the contract, and how badly the game performed in other regions, do you still think that another publisher will take the risks and publish it in the western market?

I literally cried when i saw the gamigo announcement, and im still so sad...
    • Don't know what to say... I just feel so low now m0f0 !

Tired waiting for more than 4 years and now i have to wait for indefinite time !!?

Fvck me dead !!!

Even i am so eager to play bless in JAP's version but it's still not convince me enough - another successor or another "freefallin" game (like in RU).

Note: According to some of their bad track record i think it would be so hard for another publisher to take over this game (bless online).
    • Nocht wrote:

Not now, not tomorrow, but it will come.

Can't remember how many times I read them say that the game is aimed to appeal more to the western audience.
      The only thing I'm worried about now is the translation. It seems lately that so many companies have completely forsaken a decent English translation for using what seems like a google translate template. :( I'm not even talking about voice... I mean look at what My did with RO. Ung. If Bless does come here I would really like to understand the story and not have it in Engrish.
    • Nito wrote:

if they manage to pull the train wreck (it's not that bad but not oh so good either) back on the rails (somehow) it may come in a few months (probably 2 or more years)
      If Bless comes in 2 YEARS in west, is the same that if it wouldn't come out at all, at least for me. TOO much time. We have been waiting enough. For me if the game doesn't come out this year or in the begining of 2018 then that's it sadly.
    • I'll say this. Disregarding all the known issues Neowiz has way to much money, time, & resources invested into this game for them to trash it. They will at some point release the game finished or not so they can at least make a profit or balance their equity. I know they're a large company but money is money. Maybe they'll listen to our outcry and Steam Direct release it. Even if the game is so called "destined/tailored" to a western market is more money they have to invest in an already largely funded game that is not returning. All we can do is hope and maybe @Furia or someone else can get that bug into the executives ears. But Neowiz and company know all these things in advance. I feel like they really want it released just don't want to have invested so much to have it completely tank. :/
      Zcapegoat
    • Steam early acces is a good option imo and I guess Neowiz will publish the game there soon, I'm not affraid, the Bless fan-base in EU/NA is huge and will be there when the announcement will be here.

The only real question is, will they add content enought to feed the players.
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• It absolutely will. They created a "Rebuild Project" and trying to pull a FFXIV right now. US/EU is the only market that is not stained with the history and original version of Bless. A small minority of us have been watching the development of the game for years and those who will play it, will, regardless of how long it takes to eventually come out. I just dont see any other MMO in the pipeline that is worth a damn. I downloaded and tried Crowfall. Not enough content to judge but its heavily crafting based... what other MMO is coming out that is an open sandbox?