N/A release date

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• Yeah, Aeria has been rather tight lipped, which is irritating as we have seen it go into beta in two other countries now. I mean, on one hand I do not want them to rush and give us an inferior product, but on the other hand some updates would be nice. :(
    • Judging by the result we got out of the Russian version aka they put it down I think it is pretty good move from Aeria not to make a move yet. I mean they will go to Korea, meet the devs and see what comes around from that meeting.

After that we might hear (or not) more information.

I mean 101xp already started the commercial service and had to put it down (and has to offer refunds partially) and I don't think any game can really survive such a blow without improving drastically.
    • Nito wrote:

Judging by the result we got out of the Russian version aka they put it down I think it is pretty good move from Aeria not to make a move yet. I mean they will go to Korea, meet the devs and see what comes around from that meeting.

After that we might hear (or not) more information.

I mean 101xp already started the commercial service and had to put it down (and has to offer refunds partially) and I don't think any game can really survive such a blow without improving drastically.
      Yeah, after playing both versions I can see why they took it down too. The Russian version was just.. well.. I'm not sure what they were doing with it. The Korean version is a little nicer. I get why they took the game down for improvements, but I do feel bad for the Russian playerbase, as I agree that that's not something they might be able to recover from. :(

I would rather our version be well done from the start, and I do not mind waiting for that. I just wish that we could get some info, even if it's a "hey, this is taking a long time, but even with the closures in Russia we're still dedicated to bringing it here".
    Peria Chronicles