language localization for europe

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• language localization for europe

Hello guys! I have a question.
      Personally love MMO games.
      I'm italian and I'd really like to play this game in italian. Italian it's my main language and i am pretty sure, that this would be really helpful to other italians to have the best approach with Bless, because for what i've seen it is a nice and promising game. Unfortunately, many people quit playing games because it is not translated into their native language.More people on the forum are agree with this idea. You can ask the publisher If you may want to consider the localization game in other languages?
      Localization attracts many player.If possible, at release, localized this game in italian language (at least subtitles or interface skill) ?
    • Hi joseph,

The game is actualy only in Korean, and russian serveur. We don't have our EU/NA serveurs, so, they don't translate it. All player who have the game in english have patched it with this patch :

projectrevive.byethost12.com/index2.html

I'm french, and don't have the game in french. I'm waiting for AERIA GAMES to have the game in english, and possible other languages. Actualy, the game isn't finished yet for EU/NA. We don't have a date for the release, we just need to wait.

So, if you want to play this game actualy, the only way is to play in english / russian / Koréan. You choose :p

And, we can't tell them to translate it in italian, because the WEBSITE is a fan made. And, if we ask for it, they will decline, because of the EU/NA version who's comming soon.

PS : Sorry about my english ^^

I hope i've answering to you'r question ;)
      Have fun.
      "Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing"

Guilde FR: Crusaders
    • Oh okay.

So, i hope it too ! But, i don't know how to contact them.

Their is only 3 members from aeria game in this forum, but not a lot connected :
      bless-source.com/forum/index.php/User/9837-Carsomyr/
      bless-source.com/forum/index.php/User/10315-Larek/
      bless-source.com/forum/index.php/User/9890-ChrizzzB/
      "Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing"

Guilde FR: Crusaders
    • I think either Larek or ChrizzzB or both is/are no longer part of the Bless team (or part of Aeria or so) so yeah..... just wanted to drop that.

About the language in general - basically if someone would make their decrypt and encrypt tool available with which you can edit the .blml files which contain certain text content people could translate and edit the language files as they want to.

However this case goes into client modifications which is probably forbidden by the EULA (or any other agreement) but technically we are doing it already so it is at least possible. And if you have some serious guys behind the translation process without naming items after sex toys and mobs after STDs I guess it should be fine. It is still a violation but in most cases it is either overseen or simply a temp ban (when it's the first time) when they notice it (for example posting images with an edited client which can be directly linked to your character).
    • it will be in English of course. Probably French and German as well.

I was just sayingthat from a technical perspective we already have the tools to make any language possible. The only thing left are the people who are dedicated enough to get it done.
    Peria Chronicles