Pinned English Patch (For KR and Japan)

• temistoclea wrote:

no, i tried with 2 different pc...but nothing. so i unzip with an online program but in the end i download another file here in forum
      I'm not suggesting it's the PC that's the problem, but rather an outdated version of the PROGRAM you're using to unzip it. For instance. I use WinRAR. It would not unzip correctly until I deleted it, and reinstalled it. Then it correctly unpacked with no errors. If you got it working it's a moot point anyway, so cheers. :)
    • Daemonic has released a new update for the English Patch on our Discord: cdn.discordapp.com/attachments…ULT_English_Pacth_2.1.zip

If you have trouble unzipping it, update your WinRAR.

Note: that Install.bat only works if you've installed Bless client on C:\ drive, otherwise just copy-paste KOR folder in Bless_Rebuild\BLGame\Localization\ folder

The post was edited 2 times, last by vegax87 ().

• Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else was having a lot of problems with the english patch posted here? I'm using the 2.1 version posted by vegax87 and released by Daemonic.

Almost all the skills I have and a lot of user interface / items have an error message along the lines of ?KOR?gamestring bla bla.

Did I do it wrong? Or is that just the state of the English patch? (I noticed almost all the formatting has been changed from the files compared to the original, lines are in different orders and such.)

I am working on translating the UI/Skills myself, but I can't be bothered with all the quests and dialog since it's a lot of work and I am using Google/Microsoft translate to translate the text so it will most likely be wrong. When I do every get it finished (doubtful) I will post it here too :)
      I'm going line by line so the formatting won't break and we don't get ?KOR? error strings.
    • Kuniyo wrote:

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else was having a lot of problems with the english patch posted here? I'm using the 2.1 version posted by vegax87 and released by Daemonic.

Almost all the skills I have and a lot of user interface / items have an error message along the lines of ?KOR?gamestring bla bla.

Did I do it wrong? Or is that just the state of the English patch? (I noticed almost all the formatting has been changed from the files compared to the original, lines are in different orders and such.)

I am working on translating the UI/Skills myself, but I can't be bothered with all the quests and dialog since it's a lot of work and I am using Google/Microsoft translate to translate the text so it will most likely be wrong. When I do every get it finished (doubtful) I will post it here too :)
      I'm going line by line so the formatting won't break and we don't get ?KOR? error strings.

We've also have an alternative english patch made by Eto and updated daily: Eto's English Patch for Rebuild

The post was edited 1 time, last by vegax87 ().

Peria Chronicles