Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Eto's English Patch for Rebuild

• Eto's English Patch for Rebuild

Hey guys. I've worked on this patch for 2 months and here is the finalized version. Not everything is translated but you can still enjoy the game and most of its content.

Download Link: goo.gl/xCv25S

What I worked on
      Game UI
      Character Customization
      Character Info
      Item Stats & Category
      Inventory Expansion
      Interactions
      Gathering Item Names
      Monster Book Layout
      Social Interactions & Chat Commands
      Daily/Weekly Order
      PVP Rewards & Rank Names
      Berserker Skills
      Assassin Skills
      Mage Skills
      Paladin Skills
      Guardian Skills
      Mount Skills
      Pet Skills
      Waypoint Names
      Location Names
      Town NPC Titles / Tags
      Lifestyle Ranks & Descriptions
      Craft Names & Categories.

What was integrated from Cult 2.1
      DialogInfo.KOR
      QuestInfo.KOR
      AbnormalStatusInfo.KOR
      MonologInfo.KOR
      LetterInfo.KOR
      SystemMailInfo.KOR
      SystemMessageInfo.KOR
      MissionInfo.KOR
      TrapInfo.KOR
      AuraInfo.KOR
      FellowInfo.KOR
      CinematicScripts.KOR
      FactionInfo.KOR
      PropInfo.KOR

What was kept original
      NPCSkillInfo.KOR [Useless for Players]
      WorldInfo.KOR [Useless for Players]
      Item.KOR [Template for ItemInfo.KOR]
      BLEditor.KOR [Useless for Players]
      Engine.KOR [Game Guard Text]
      Most names in-game were kept in Korean. This is due to character limitation & clutter.

How to Apply Patch
      Extract all files to your Localization folder.
      It should be located in: C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless_ReBuild\BLGame\Localization\KOR
      Run the game and enjoy!

FAQ
      Q: Are you a Bless Dev?
      A: No. I'm just a gamer who enjoys Bless and other MMORPGs. I never translated before, and Bless is my first project.

Q: Why are you translating the game?
      A: I just wanted to see how difficult translation can be. I was never paid to translate the game or motivated to monetize my English patch. All work were done for non-profit and I'm quite proud of it. What got me into translation Bless was it's accessibility and my own curiosity. I just wanted to know how the game worked and find any useful information.

Q: How difficult was the project?
      A: It took a lot of time at first... I didn't know what to do, so all I did was just translate non-stop. I think the best way to learn something is brute forcing it. As I worked on the project, a lot of people started to help me. Without their support, I don't think I would have been able to finish on my own. I personally wouldn't want to "redo" the entire project! Not alone at least...

Q: What did you want to accomplish?
      A: I wanted to fully translate the game. I thought in one month, it would be doable. However, after spending like 16 hours / day for 2 weeks...... I realized the scope of the project was far too great for that. I changed my goals to provide the most essential translation for gameplay. I hope that if more Western players had access to the game, it would renew interest for Bless Studio to release NA/EU [and they did!]. I also got to learn a lot about HTML & translation.

Q: A lot of names are not translated. Why?
      A: I wanted to personally translate them all, but there are 40,000+ names that require translation. For the scope of the project, I couldn't devote too much time translating something that wouldn't impact game play. The easy way is to simply apply Google Translation, but I didn't want to lose authenticity. It would look bad to have a Ranger skill named as "Speakers" when it should be a basic attack.

Q: How do you apply the patch?
      A: Extract all files to your Localization folder -> KOR folder. It should be located in: C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless_ReBuild\BLGame\Localization\KOR

Q: Can you use the English Patch for Main Server?
      A: Yes, but Ranger & Mystic skills won't be translated. The patch is made for Rebuild.

Q: Will Ranger & Mystic be translated
      A: Perhaps in 2020...

Credits go to
      Eto - Essential Patch for Rebuild
      Daemonic - Cult 2.1 Patch
      ClownDeity - Foundation for Cult 2.1
      Calian & Antyr - Scripts for cleaning Cult 2.1 & integrating it to my patch.
      Tsurata - BlessCodex

The post was edited 20 times, last by Eto: small update ().

• By Request, I'm sharing some screenshots of the ENG patch.

Loading Screen

Customizing

Character Status

Game Settings

Daily & Weekly Order

Companion Info

Assassin Skills (Berserker is also fully translated)

Mage Skills

Equipment Info (Basic Description)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Eto ().

• Currently using this English patch, it's very good. The skill translations are helpful. Don't have to tab in and out of the game to check what they are. Thanks again Eto.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • First of all, many thanks for your work Eto!

Sorry for the noob question but I just follow this YT clip here and I want to know how to install this English patch.
      The only folder I see is C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless_Download and it has a single large file which is obviously the download.
      Do I have to run it first to unpack?

Many thanks
    • b0n3zy wrote:

First of all, many thanks for your work Eto!

Sorry for the noob question but I just follow this YT clip here and I want to know how to install this English patch.
      The only folder I see is C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless_Download and it has a single large file which is obviously the download.
      Do I have to run it first to unpack?

Many thanks
      Just replace the files here: C:\Neowiz\Pmang\Bless_ReBuild\BLGame\Localization\KOR

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sarcastic ().

• Was the Journal completely translated?
      In the "Episode" section - Southern Spezia the tasks after "In the Wake of Carlo" it is in Korean. I could have sworn that last time I was in game it was completely translated.

Any help or ideas is appreciated.
      Did I miss a file?

Thanks ?(

Took a look at the different QuestInfo.KOR files. Wow!
      I think I will develop some patience. :|

The post was edited 1 time, last by Joahalex ().

• Eto wrote:

It's been a while guys! I've been busy relocating to a new house. I'm currently downloading Bless Rebuild and will update the patch by 10/5.
      Welcome back, Eto and looking forward to the update. :D

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • It's not the update you are looking for but... I fully translated the Location Names and replaced Cult's version. There are around 1300 names which took me some time to fully translate and integrate to my Google Spreadsheets. However, I hope that the location names would be used as a good reference point in game.

I've reverted all NPC names and NPC skills back to their original form because most of the names were non sense. You can easily track monsters you need to kill with auto path so there really isn't a need to have monster names that are 20 letters long. However, some of the NPCs in town were reverted back to Korean so I'll be working on fixing it in the future.

I know people are waiting for Guardian Skills to be translated. All I can say is wait a bit longer :D

Update: Town NPC Tags / Titles were updated. You can identify them now in the world map and in game.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eto ().

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.