Bless RU

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• This is the only other free VPN i ever found, that lets you choose the server.
      Never had any difficulties with it, the russian host seems to be always online.

Free trial:
      - Only 3 uses a day (more than enough for me, if not i still have SoftEther)
      - One Session is limited to 20 Minutes (i takes like 2 minutes to load the game, then you can disconnect)
      - You need to make an account (no charges, 100% free, only requires an e-mail account)

flyvpn.com/
    • Altaras wrote:

This is the only other free VPN i ever found, that lets you choose the server.
      Never had any difficulties with it, the russian host seems to be always online.

Free trial:
      - Only 3 uses a day (more than enough for me, if not i still have SoftEther)
      - One Session is limited to 20 Minutes (i takes like 2 minutes to load the game, then you can disconnect)
      - You need to make an account (no charges, 100% free, only requires an e-mail account)

flyvpn.com/

Agree, I use it since beginning and it is great.
    • yep, disconnect while the loading picture is up.
      If you disconnect when the game is already opened it disconnects you from the server

Easy to do, hard to explain. There is millions of YouTube videos for this :)
    • Hi guys. I've been playing fine for the past week with the english patch. As you know the game got patched and when I log in, of course, is all in russian. A friend of mine tried to use the old english patch for the new update but he didn't succeed. Is it still working for you? Are you still using the old english patch or just playing/not playing in russian? :) Thanks in advance
    • well, the english patch is just overwritten text data.
      If you copy paste the "old patch" over the "new data" the game sees files are missing and will patch them back to russian^^

I just play in russian for now. If there is a complicated quest i got the google translator app (screenshots) on the mobilephone.
      For an english game we need to wait for the updated patch =)
    • I have been using bvpn for a long time. I managed to change my IP and stablish a stable connection without any interruptions; they have many European and Arabic servers to use. It is quite cheap service and completely secured. Here you can find reviews about best VPN providers vpnfaqs.com/2017/04/best-vpns-us-2017/
    • I use hideman vpn its free and no signup/account required. I use it because softeather never works for me. Hideman stays on for 1 hour but bless online you can disconnect vpn the vpn is only needed to launch the game after that disconnect. I never had any issues with hideman. when your out of free hours you can use program like your uninstaller to uninstall hideman then reinstall hideman to get your free hours back.
      put it simply hideman works great and works everytime.
    Peria Chronicles