Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

MMOExaminer interviewed Aeria Games about Bless

• Beta-Test sometime in 2017 :-/ it dissapoint me . Q2-2017 is near . In Q4 tells Aeria Beta-Test is coming right now Q3-2018 .
      Nom Nom Nom sorry
      So let us continue Play RU-Version with Laggs Loops and the other Funny Beta-probs ^^
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • thx for link

MMOE: Is there an estimate for the first beta test?
      AG: We are still talking to the developers because some of the features relate to the engine or core of the game. Hence, we need you guys to bear with us and be patient. We want to release a quality game and to do so, we need your support.

MMOE: Is there anything else you’d like to share with our readers?
      AG: We are very excited to work on this project and want to release the best game tailored towards the needs of the players. We are amazed by the existing community and you guys will be a pillar to make this game a success.
      The first beta test for Bless Online is expected for sometime in 2017. We will keep readers updated on the state of the game, so make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more Bless Online. Furthermore, let us know in the comments if you’re excited about Bless and tell us what you’re expecting from it!

lets wait, lets hope, lets die in hope :love:
    • wub88 wrote:

Does RU still need a VPN?
      I guess.... (90% sure....)

from the interview wrote:

MMOE: How do you plan on keeping players interested in-between updates?

There will be so much content with challenging dungeons, in-depth storylines, quests etc.… Additionally, we want PvP to have a high place in the daily activities of players. But we understand that some users would like to experience more. Therefore, we will run lots of events such as social media and in-game events. We also noticed that visual contact via video or streaming is highly appreciated by players – so this is something we are planning to do as well!

Well... as most of us are a little more enlightened by playing the game I really wonder how this will turn out. Social Media and In-Game events will probably be a not so common thing. Streaming - well while hosting an event or so or stream daily office updates is appreciated but I guess it also won't magically happen on a weekly/monthly basis.

Well anyway the first Beta is expected in 2017. I mean it's not the news everyone wants to hear but at least they didn't drop it. So that's a win for one thing. Another win is that they at least still are on the "let's port the cash shop from KR over" mentality.

I really look forward to the next months.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.