Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless RU Release notes 27.02.2017 ?

• Bless RU Release notes 27.02.2017 ?

Does anyone have access to release notes from today's patch ?

When I installed the update my EN patch and configuration tweaks were gone. When I tried to copy all modified files back to Configuration directories game didn't start at all so I decided to run the game with EN patch (installed once again) and without the tweaks to see if the game will start.

So... it did, and without touching the FPS fix stuff I had amazing 44 FPS on the computer that reached 40 FPS with all the tweaks installed.

Conclusion: They fixed the UE3 Optimisation and they did it better than our's FPS fixes all together :) Good job RU team ! :)
    • there was no patch notes at all... just short info about AH Runes implementation.... and servers are going down again now... and one more time from 6 to 8.30 am Moscow time...
      players were mad that they didn't publish patch notes for announced patch...
      so lets see what they gonna change :)
      If you wish to join the guild please mail in game: Kahn :)
    • I think they simply put it piece by piece... and well... today even last conquest was totaly free of lags... at least mine, so maybe they succed with some optimalisation!
      If you wish to join the guild please mail in game: Kahn :)
    • (Z.(Z.
      New Weapon ahhh 800 Lumen WTf it is a Skin , have it Rune-Slots or or or ??
      Ohh +10% Blubb and 10% Blibb Ohh NEEED ...Never Ever sorry 101XP u MAD Bro ^^
      i have Gold Membership but 800 Lumens ???? Nothing .
      400MB Download Step by Step for New Content ?
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • Yea, same.
      I also have a gold account and the winter rose suit. 800 Lumen aren't a lot.

These are the Boni a weapon gives:

Bless wrote:

+ 10% energy recovery;
      + 10% recovery rate of health out of combat.

+ 10% energy recovery is a combat stat, which improves the pvp strength of a player.

I want that shit also "out of combat" *flips table*

┻━┻ ヘ╰( •̀ε•́ ╰)
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.