Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

System requirements

• There are no information about the system requierments yet, but i'm sure you need a pretty new system since it's a hard modified UnrealEngine 3.
    • I'm hoping my system can run it Unreal can be slight of a beast. But would have to agree with Furia ...totally need a newer system.
      Never trust a Game Master with a big smile.
      truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn- Nethack
      :love:
    • The engine is the same of TERA so, I think, if TERA work fine maybe Bless will work fine too... But the graphics appears to be at an higher level than that of TERA. Can't believe the engine is the same.
      Any details about the graphic in general(Max Resolution, FPS etc. etc...)?
    • It should run ok,I suppose not maxed out bot close enough,if it has the same req as TERA you are more than ok. :).If I cant run this game with a GTX 770 SLI I will quit gaming .

You must not fight too often with one enemy,or you will teach him all your art of war.
    • I dont know what specs we gonna need to play the game, but I think that the official specs released for the beta (i5 + gtx460) aren't enough to run the game in sieges or boss events. I think that a i5 is ok, but a gtx 460 wont be enough to places with lots of players. Steparu has an i7 with a gtx titan, and was lagging a lot in the events, I dont know how the game would run if he wasn't recording, maybe Furia can tell us how his game was running in the event. I just hope they improve the game regarding this point, because I dont have $1000 dollars to spend in a graphic card.
    • I believe that is the same thing like other games ... it is the minimum require.

As you know in other games you control the fps and flow of the game with personal settings (poor graphics resolution = more fps). And agree to Symeria .... I can't spend $1000 for a graphic card ... up to $400 will be o.k. for me^^. Currently I use an AMD 7870 with 2 GB DDR5 and I think it is enough to play BLESS in a good resolution.

On the other hand .... it is really complied with a 64 bit compiler (releated to 64 Bit Windows 7) ... In this case you will not be lucky with 4 GB memory, because if you have opened more programs/apps (Browser, moodle or TS ... whatever) near the game, this will reduce the fps and also some hungsituation will be occur IMHO.
      Best regards

Antyr
    • Antyr wrote:

On the other hand .... it is really complied with a 64 bit compiler (releated to 64 Bit Windows 7) ... In this case you will not be lucky with 4 GB memory, because if you have opened more programs/apps (Browser, moodle or TS ... whatever) near the game, this will reduce the fps and also some hungsituation will be occur IMHO.

There is no reason why a 64-Bit compiled program would have more problems with only 4GiB RAM than a 32-Bit compiled program.

I only have to agree on the part, where some programs, especially todays browsers, could allocate too much RAM to themselves, thus forcing the game to use your HDD/SSD swap file which is numerous times slower.
    • Hi guys. I'm going to be getting a gaming PC here in the next week or two, specifically for this game. However, I'm having issues finding one that will run this game on high settings with good/great FPS. I'm not exactly the knowledgeable person about computers these days, so I was hoping I could get some input here before I drop some cash on one.

This is the computer I'm currently looking at: dell.com/us/p/alienware-x51-r2…xy02s:11~W7HP61E;6~G760TI

I'd be getting the 760 Ti with a 4th Gen i5 processor. Or should I just suck it up, and go with the i7? I keep hearing mixed responses on the i7 vs i5. So hopefully someone here can help with this. Thanks.
    • Don't know about US pre-built computer stores, but those Dell ones are totally overpriced. You can get the hardware alltogether for some hundred dollars less, if you knew how to build your pc. It isn't even hard, but a bit of experience is recommended.

And, before i get PMs regarding this, nope, i don't have the time to search for peoples components or guide them through the hardware/software installation/setup.
    • Kobura wrote:

Don't know about US pre-built computer stores, but those Dell ones are totally overpriced. You can get the hardware alltogether for some hundred dollars less, if you knew how to build your pc. It isn't even hard, but a bit of experience is recommended.

And, before i get PMs regarding this, nope, i don't have the time to search for peoples components or guide them through the hardware/software installation/setup.

Yeah, it's probably going to be overpriced, since it's an Alienware. But I'm also having to pay for convenience since I know little about installing computer parts. It's one of the reasons I'm going specifically for Alienware, because I've always heard they build/sell generally good computers even if you are paying a little more for the flashy lights and alien symbol.

Thanks though.
    • I suppose It'll be enough, those are recommended settings, plus the Intel HD4000 isn't that old. You'll have to try Pips. But I'd say you'll be able to run it, not in max settings of course.
    • Ms Pipsqueek wrote:

Besides my poop graphic card, lol wait, its an insult to graphic cards, the crap that is my graphic card, erm.. i should be good :/

The GPU is limiting you to disable nearly everything related to post-processing and maybe play on a lower resolution. Won't run fluid out of the box on anything higher than low-mid details@1080p sadly. Don't know which options Bless gives you, but you should take your time and play around with them. You might get a working and good-looking setup.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.