System requirements

• With HD4000 i thing Pip no have problem in medium setings, only are she going on big raids or RvR.... I play TERA with HD4900 and no have any problems, just turn off players names when i go on big raids (like nexus) or big pvp, and everythings is OK. And maybe before 1 year or more, some from BLESS Developers say : Are you can play TERA with your configuration , you can play and Bless to.
    • sEEEEb wrote:

Companies always set their "recommended" specs pretty low as they test their games on low or medium settings and at 30 fps. Also, lower spec requirements will attract more people because most people don't want to upgrade for a single game.

I'll upgrade to an i5 6600K and gtx 980 for sure since I want the game to run smoothly.

Even then the specs are low imo
      I built my pc to oc my i5 4670k and gtx 760 but haven't needed to for much :- )
    • Ya nothing worse than entering into what appears to be a skirmish then x2 the enemies appear as you get into their range
      Just as long as my view range is maxed I can accept lowering settings for 100v100 and the like
      How good/bad would you say it was previously?
    • Well, I was playing on max-settings but I didn't get a real 100v100, because I was playing around 2am- 6am (korea time).
      I had a good experience... I think that there was an average of 30- 40 players on each side when I played and my computer was running 40 - 60 fps (sometimes 25fps) but I'm not sure. I wasn't paying attention to FPS beucase the RvR by itself took all my attention. :P
    • Txt wrote:

sEEEEb wrote:

Companies always set their "recommended" specs pretty low as they test their games on low or medium settings and at 30 fps. Also, lower spec requirements will attract more people because most people don't want to upgrade for a single game.

I'll upgrade to an i5 6600K and gtx 980 for sure since I want the game to run smoothly.

i5 6600K and gtx 980 are low? What planet are you from? :D
    • sEEEEb wrote:

Txt wrote:

sEEEEb wrote:

i5 6600K and gtx 980 are low? What planet are you from? :D

I think he meant game specs... :P
    • Hi, I was trying RU beta recently but to my surprise I get really bad performance. I can play any recent games for at least high settings (Witcher 3 for example) without problem. But Bless is runnig like shit. I dont know what FPS exactly I have but it is not smooth at all and I am not even speaking about large numbers of people. Even if I am all alone and no matter what in game settings I have it is almost the same.

Now my PC is:
      AMD Phenom II X4 965
      ASUS Strix GTX950 2GB
      8GB RAM

Is it normal? Do I really have not enough power for this game? Do you think they will optimize game better before west release?
    Peria Chronicles