Announcement Topic of the Month: The Cash Shop

• When (hopefully not "if") someone from Aeria does another AMA it's something we should ask about. The anti-pvp items. I haven't played the game myself so I can't speak from experience, but ten minutes doesn't sound long enough - though I don't mind a lengthy cooldown.

Ideally there should be a way to buy them in-game, but until we can ask Aeria about their cash shop plans - and get concrete answers that aren't just vague "we'll see"s ... it's all speculation.
    • As far as I know, the game being faction open pvp doesn't mean you're doing pvp all the time.
      In theory, you only expose yourself to pvp if someone from the other faction comes to your home or viceversa.
      I know this game has common dungeons for the two factions, so... you have to choose in doing them or not or... fight with your group in the entrance.
      You can be ganked, but you can gank them in return as well, so that is fair to me if I have the opportunity of revenge and kill my aggressor. I've been in a WoW pvp server years ago, I have a slight idea XD

10 min pot is fair depending on the situation. If you're pve inclined, you won't go to the other faction territories on purpose.
      I've not played the Korean version. My question to veterans here: is it safe playing on your own territories, more or less?
      There's always the typical gank squads or the typical gank guy, I have that in consideration.