Bless online Updates news

• The siege video looks good, what I was at the very least specting about capital sieges, we will see how it is, I really hope that they increase the amount of territories attackables though, else its going to be really limited to just a few.

I'm also worried about the consumables, precisely because you have to spend time gathering or farming money, time that otherwise I could spend doing pvp or something else that I enjoy, and if they are that good they will be must have to be competitive, then in the fights the wallet becomes more imporant than the skill.

They could also unbalance the AP value again, currently I think the AP ratio per day is fine, considering what you have to do daily, but if you need to make a lof ot those consumables you will need a lot of AP more, then AP potions might become relevant and give an edge to those that use them, something that doesn't really happen currently.

The only thing that comforts me is that they seem to have 5 minutes cd, so we will see how they end impacting the game.

Btw, everything is detailed on this place: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey…board/read/101/N/41974728

Use Chrome with integrated translator, or some integrated translator extension in other browsers, to translate directly in the page, google translate won't do it :P
    • i've seen enough broken items in aion giving invincibility and other crap, so if this game will turn out to be another title for farmers and wallet warriors, i won't even bother playing it.

if i play a game for PvP, i want to actually do it with my character's skills, not with some shitty consumables.

korean developers have the bad habit of fucking up titles with potential most of the times, so i don't have much hope left at this point.
      we'll see what neowiz will do until the next year.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • The girl was sad some guy she knew was missing (lover?) the Panetera and Mascu guys searched all across the world to find that other Pantera guy and got him back to the girl.. happy ending
      no idea what it means though
    • Quavindix wrote:

Puremystic wrote:

The girl was sad some guy she knew was missing (lover?) the Panetera and Mascu guys searched all across the world to find that other Pantera guy and got him back to the girl.. happy ending
      no idea what it means though

He is more like lupus not panthera

yeah i don't pay attention to the fur races at all lol i just know ones a wolf the other is a lion dun make me tell you which is which lol