Bless online Updates news

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bless online Updates news

Capital Siege battle will be overhauled.
      Looks very interesting and enjoyable
      Images
      • i12674282323.jpg

229.05 kB, 804×1,011, viewed 185 times
      • i12385497603.jpg

140.36 kB, 762×875, viewed 179 times
      • i13688225191.jpg

214.97 kB, 720×1,044, viewed 188 times
    • What they need to do is allow to siege all the territories, i thought it was like this then i was told that you only can siege the capital cities and that the rest of territories you claim by bid lol... So dissapointed :/

What are the changes anyways? When I had the chance to do this siege it was all about standing inside of a building trying to block the enemy forces from entering it to kill the commander, was a little boring, I spected to fight and run around all the city defending objectives or something less static.
    • Arkray wrote:

What they need to do is allow to siege all the territories, i thought it was like this then i was told that you only can siege the capital cities and that the rest of territories you claim by bid lol... So dissapointed :/

What are the changes anyways? When I had the chance to do this siege it was all about standing inside of a building trying to block the enemy forces from entering it to kill the commander, was a little boring, I spected to fight and run around all the city defending objectives or something less static.

No.
    • Arkray wrote:

What they need to do is allow to siege all the territories, i thought it was like this then i was told that you only can siege the capital cities and that the rest of territories you claim by bid lol... So dissapointed :/

They need to make the goddamn castle sieges, territory wars and the fortress wars like L2... it was and still is the better siege sustem of the whole universe...

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • bidding money for territories control is crap, it would have been way better if that involved PvP between legions in order to bring more competition.
      but if that's really how things work, then it's all about who has the deepest pockets.
      no organization or strategy required, way to go neowiz.

as for the sieges, i honestly hope it's not all about bringing down a door and killing an npc, 'cause that would be quite dumb.
      aion has that very same siege system, and it's bullshit. all it needs is a zerg bigger than the defenders.

they should just give multiple ways to get to the throne room or whatever the goal is, with stuff like destructible outer walls that leads to shortcuts and/or secret paths, along with other stuff to defend the castle, like traps, cannons and so on.

"Rise and rise again, until lambs will become lions."
    • It's indeed crap, i was really dissapointed when discovered that, I thought that it was possible to attack all the territories but it seems like its only true for the capitals, the rest is claimed through bids.

To bid you use some points, translated as information points currently, I don't really know how guild earns them but we didn't gather much during all this time so it's not as easy as to farm gold, but indeed no strategy or anything involved :/

As for the sieges, its not even that, there was no door lol, Aion siege's were even more fun in my opinion.

I was lucky to be able to defend the capital two months ago, a korean guild invited us to join them and some of us attended, we were inside of the same building all the time, and basically the strategy was to keep a group in the first floor camping the door, and another group in the second floor killing the people that could pass, I was a little dissapointed by it I hope the revamp makes it worthwhile and that in the future they allow to attack all the camps...

Where did you see those announcements about the overhaul anyways? Would like to read them but can't find it on their official website.
    • Quavindix wrote:

It is capital siege not world-wide seiges.
      Come on, it will be enjoyable things

Well, i was teased with this:

So i was specting something in consecuence for capital sieges :P

Also if they make it so that capitals are the only thing you can siege the majority of people won't even experience that content, and we have a lot of territory that could be used for that so why not use it?

• What, in detail, mean the first and the second video?

If you could add a bit of description so other people can understand better.. pleaseeeeeeee

• they come directly from Bless YT channel, so i know as much as anyone else around here.

i have no idea if the second video is about mystic, but the first one is clearly about sieges.
      it seems like they added cannons, tanks, golems and other stuff, but i don't know if it's regarding capitals only or if it's intended for the 100vs100 battleground.

• The second video is about consumables (you can notice it easily if you look at the highlight upon the main skillbar). There are bombs with bump effect, others with stun effect, flares to remove stealth, powder to disorient the enemy and more. :)
    • Momoruk wrote:

The second video is about consumables (you can notice it easily if you look at the highlight upon the main skillbar). There are bombs with bump effect, others with stun effect, flares to remove stealth, powder to disorient the enemy and more. :)
      Oh... that is nice... this mean more viability for every class... melee classes mainly...

• i hope they're consumables that can be used only during sieges, and that have a very long cooldown, because otherwise if everyone was running around spamming that shit, PvP would get totally ruined.

• Fenrir wrote:

i hope they're consumables that can be used only during sieges, and that have a very long cooldown, because otherwise if everyone was running around spamming that shit, PvP would get totally ruined.
      since they are consumable.. you need to craft them (time spent into gathering) or you can buy them (guessing you'll need A LOT of money).

If those 2 are the main rules for these items... the PvP isn't screwed at all... Also, each item had a cooldown of 40s as i think to have seen on the video

• According to the video all consumables seem to have a 4 minutes cooldown, also bombs are sharing the same CD. The first consumable taken seems to be a free action buff (immunity to all CC for about 10 seconds).
    • Momoruk wrote:

According to the video all consumables seem to have a 4 minutes cooldown, also bombs are sharing the same CD. The first consumable taken seems to be a free action buff (immunity to all CC for about 10 seconds).
      4m? Are you sure? Hmm i tought to have seen 40s... gotta rewatch it asaic