Missing Passive Slot

• Question
    • Missing Passive Slot

Recently, I've reached level 45 on my Assassin and I was curious if anyone else had this problem on their level 45. prntscr.com/a865zz Anyone know why the passive slot isn't unlocked at level cap? (Unless its a pay to win thing for an extra slot that i'm ignorant of)
    • Mute wrote:

Recently, I've reached level 45 on my Assassin and I was curious if anyone else had this problem on their level 45. prntscr.com/a865zz Anyone know why the passive slot isn't unlocked at level cap? (Unless its a pay to win thing for an extra slot that i'm ignorant of)

TBH it's something i have doubts too, i unlocked the 8th slot a 40 and i thought, ok, then Reactive 3th slot for 45 but never got it so no idea at all :( and i don't think it's from the store at least i hope so, but who knows :s maybe some quests? maybe some tome? maybe some boss?... maybe some cash?
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    • it will be unlocked with a higher level. Currently even some skills which are displayed in core skills (Paladin - Judge Core Skill) aren't available. My guess is you get the 4th Passive Slot at 50 or so
    • Mute wrote:

Nah, the basic features are all unlocked, just the "more slots" are from cash shop or premium users... so you will get eventually ALL the slots unlocked but you can have only 3 Core slots, with the other 2 be cash shop only.. but not that big issue..

Nito wrote:

it will be unlocked with a higher level. Currently even some skills which are displayed in core skills (Paladin - Judge Core Skill) aren't available. My guess is you get the 4th Passive Slot at 50 or so
      Wait, so, at the actually level 45 we will get only 3 passive slots?

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

Mute wrote:

Nah, the basic features are all unlocked, just the "more slots" are from cash shop or premium users... so you will get eventually ALL the slots unlocked but you can have only 3 Core slots, with the other 2 be cash shop only.. but not that big issue..

Nito wrote:

it will be unlocked with a higher level. Currently even some skills which are displayed in core skills (Paladin - Judge Core Skill) aren't available. My guess is you get the 4th Passive Slot at 50 or so
      Wait, so, at the actually level 45 we will get only 3 passive slots?

yes with lvl 45 you have 8 active skill slots and 3 passive skill slots.
    • Nito wrote:

yes with lvl 45 you have 8 active skill slots and 3 passive skill slots.
      Aww... i tought to be able to make a full build :S I guess we need to wait the extension of the cap level to 60

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Aqua wrote:

what is going to be the end level of the game for the first end-content?

Right now it's 45. The expectation for "launch" was 50, but I'm not sure that'll really happen. Hopefully whatever the US/EU winds up getting will be 50 instead of the initial launch caps like with Blade & Soul. Though, the 45, then 50 does give some kind of "expansion" for later regional launches. I really think it'll boil down to how populated the Korean servers remain. Server merges/population rebalancing is unheard of in an open beta.