How much is it gonna cost

• Gees I spend 100-200 one night going out in Vegas.

There may be a premium sub option though. I really wish the game was sub.

Im with you. Ive always preferred Sub games as well.

• Its not. Its Buy 2 Play, meaning you buy the game and there will be a cash shop, but no Subs.

There "might" be subscription. ESO has a B2P model but uses a subscription for 'premium" services so it's by no means out of the question. Especially since the subscription option was in place in KR.

• That would be fantastic if there was a Premium Sub or a like the do in Rift, the Patron Sub.

Id do it in a heartbeat.

• How can you say there "might" be a subscription model? That is mentioned nowhere by anyone from Neowiz. The only thing we know is it will be buy to play with no cost updates (races/classes/content) down the road.

• Personally I think that a premium subscription model would force more people away than it would generate revenue. There are enough other games that are B2P or FTP that can be played in their entirety without "squandering money" on premium services.

All it does is say to people that they can play the game but they can't play it totally as it ought to be played, and they'll be at a permanent disadvantage to others in the world because Premium also often comes with bonuses in some way or other. You could argue that it creates a two tier society in-game where those who cannot afford or just don't want to pay for premium are seen by Premium players or guilds as not having the same worth as Premium.

Rant over - subscription services haven't been mentioned anyway and for me that's a good thing. Viva la revolution! :)

"Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect"

• I personally hope there won't be a subscription option, if the cosmetics in their cash shop is well made then they will make plenty of money off of cosmetics, the West loves to buy cosmetics afterall

• How can you say there "might" be a subscription model? That is mentioned nowhere by anyone from Neowiz. The only thing we know is it will be buy to play with no cost updates (races/classes/content) down the road.

As was stated, the model existed in KR. Furthermore ESO uses a B2P model with a subscription option. This doesn't mean they will, it just means that they have the system in place and a successful precedent exists for them to implement it.

• Ok, looks like the premium sub is $30? Here is my issues:

1) Neowiz stated a while back this would be a B2P platform and got a lot of hype cause that is what the players wanted in majority, at least, that is what I saw, spare me with you complaining that isn't what you saw or wanted this is a generalized statement about what I saw, ok?

2) Most subs I have payed to play in an MMO have been no more than 15 bucks and had this been the case with this game I would have bought the biggest founder pack available and played the shit out of it because that also allows me to budget for another good MMO if I like it. I like playing more than one game but if the sub is this high, I can't do that as readily. So, I can choose to play this one, or play two equally as good ones if I find them....

With those points on the table, I don't like being lied too right off the bat by the marketing team. If you promised or said something, you stick to it. Also, if you are charging more than 15 for a premium sub per month, I doubt I am going to play at all because while you aren't making as much $$$ the majority of your players make way less than your game per month. ;) you make more by making it more available in the long run. I am an accounting major with 10 plus years of sales and marketing background to boot. I have the knowledge to stand on when I say pricing yourself out of a market is a thing and its happening more and more in the gaming industry. This is looking to be an example of that, or so it would seem.

Keep in mind this post is not to incite any drama, its just my views. Some will agree, some will not. It's fine. Differences of opinion are good and keeps things interesting in life. :)

• On the website it looked like it said the base game price is 29.99 USD unless that is the buy in.

That's the base price of the game after it releases to Early Access, they haven't released the cost of the Premium Membership, and the Premium Membership is optional. Now whether the Premium Membership actually just gives skins and cosmetics that don't give an advantage towards other players is another story, I know they said exp pots/boosts were something you get. But that only helps you till you're max lvl/overlvled (for stances)

• thats the cost of the game without any pack

That's the base price of the game after it releases to Early Access, they haven't released the cost of the Premium Membership, and the Premium Membership is optional. Now whether the Premium Membership actually just gives skins and cosmetics that don't give an advantage towards other players is another story, I know they said exp pots/boosts were something you get. But that only helps you till you're max lvl/overlvled (for stances)

Ok, this is helpful info, Thanks for clearing that part up. Any source info?

• Ok, this is helpful info, Thanks for clearing that part up. Any source info?

Here's the link to the official announcement of the prices: https://steamcommunity.com/gam…etail/2699223883359001751

And as far as an official announcement about what the Premium Membership will give, there isn't one. When they had the PR Event with Emissaries on May 11th told the Emissaries what they can expect the Premium Membership to give, but they have yet to announce how much Premium Membership will cost. Though Premium Membership is expected to cost $10-15 a month, but again Premium Membership will be optional

• every emissary ive read about said the premium is 15$, and that they said it gives fashion pieces/mounts/skins and "boosts" monthly, but they kinda fumbled on the contents in it and still no official statement

• every emissary ive read about said the premium is 15$, and that they said it gives fashion pieces/mounts/skins and "boosts" monthly, but they kinda fumbled on the contents in it and still no official statement

They may end up offering prorated prices for those subscribing multiple months at once. They had a similar system setup in KR so I suspect it will show up agian.