Announcement [Guide] Bless Game Step By Step

• Hey, i just got my KR account and im downloading the game with the NWdownloader that you uploaded on your dropbox, so you think it still works ? i tried to download the game pressing the red button like the guide says but that downloader that pops up ffrom the website is too slow and dosent save download progress. anyway i just wanted to ask that
    • well it should still work, if not - let me know.

well not sure about the speed/your connection to KR. I mean technically the downloader does it's thing so again... if the old one still works, good if not let me know.
    • Well,i downloaded the game via the dropbox last week,but when i tried to launch the game via bless site i got a message in korean,and if i clic "yes" it was uninstalling the game ("no" did nothing),i tried to install to defaut location but was the same.

Also i have a problem with the pstallSetup.exe downloaded on bless site,when i try to open it i have an error message (i switched the non unicode language to korean,tried in windows 8/7 compatibility (i'm on windows 10) nothing worked)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Loka ().

• Nito wrote:

well it should still work, if not - let me know.

well not sure about the speed/your connection to KR. I mean technically the downloader does it's thing so again... if the old one still works, good if not let me know.
      well, apparently this thing just finished and i got the same messsage as this guy. at the end i downloaded everything with the red button launcher, it took like 11 hours to complete but it seems that everything is fine and i just tried to launch the game with my korean VPN and everything seems fine it downloaded anti-cheat and stuff and it worked.
    • Loka wrote:

Well,i downloaded the game via the dropbox last week,but when i tried to launch the game via bless site i got a message in korean,and if i clic "yes" it was uninstalling the game ("no" did nothing),i tried to install to defaut location but was the same.

Also i have a problem with the pstallSetup.exe downloaded on bless site,when i try to open it i have an error message (i switched the non unicode language to korean,tried in windows 8/7 compatibility (i'm on windows 10) nothing worked)

and somehow that launcher is a bit old, you should use the launcher from the red button, it seems that's the only one working, although it will take quite a bit but it will get the work done, also, dont close the launcher cuz it dosent save download progress, so you need to leave it open and downloading the whole night
    • i was talking about the launcher (guess it's the pstallsetup.exe) from the red button on official site.
      I tried with my laptop today too,wich is on windows 8,i have the same error message.

Edit: Well maybe you can't open it directly 'cause i tried to clic on the red button again (the download,no start one) with the vpn on it asked if i want to open with pmang launcher,after a wile it open the downloader,i don't know if it's the launcher or just a download tool,but i'll try to download the game from it like you and see if that work.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Loka ().

• well it look like i managed to download and install the game by launcher (encountered some error but was due of vpn off,when i relaunched with vpn he done a file check and continued) .

but now when i try to laucnh the game (connected to my account with vpn actived) the launcher do a fast file check and close,and that's all,nothing happen,i waited like 10 minutes but no gameguard showing,when i check the task bar there is no pmang running.
    • ok i managed to start the game with the 100% login step (not worked first time),now i just need to install the english patch^^

Edit:ok it work with english patch,cool,now i need to reproduce all step on my deskpot ^^

The post was edited 2 times, last by Loka ().