[Patch Notes Thread - continuously updated]

[Patch Notes Thread - continuously updated]

Zazaaji will do the smaller regular updates. Bigger content patches will be presented in separate thread I guess.

see post below:

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Nito” ().

Here is a good (not perfect) translation provided by me and my co-worker since we're bored at work and nireyes25 never sent more things for us to translate for his English patch:
      (Please click the thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of this post if you like that I'm doing this)

Feb 12th:
      [Content changes]
      1. New Years Cash Shop items have been removed.
      2. (Above our translation skills)

[Bug fixes]
      1. No longer able to escape out of the battlefield area in Siege.
      2. Fixed an issue causing item upgrade to be too easy/successful. -If you took advantage of this, you will be compensated in the future.
      3. The "tactical" quest items are no longer tradable. -If you acquired them previously via trades, you will not be affected.
      4. You will no longer receive more than the desired cosmetic rewards for killing Giant.

Feb 13th:
      [Content changes]
      (First part is above our skill)
      Second part is something about if you kill/interact/do-something-with a Flame Monarch on the First Floor of the dungeon you can teleport to the sixth floor instantly.

[Improvements]
      1. There will now be loading time speed ups to nearby characters not yet loaded on your computer.
      2. Improved some descriptions to be more accurate and easier to understand.

[Bug fixes]
      1. When resurrecting near the top of Mirage, character will no longer fall off the terrain.
      2. The narrow entrance to "Aquilius" has been changed to have more space.
      3. The spectre after death/resurrection (I don't know it's English name) in Mountains no longer glitches.
      4. The 2nd and 3rd day event rewards have been fixed. - If you acquired the incorrect reward, you will be notified later.
      5. 'Alice Dungeon' Boss/Mob/Enemies will now interact properly with the dungeon's terrain.
      6. 'Alice Dungeon' Character can no longer pass through the dungeon's terrain.

Post was edited 14 times, last by “Zazaaji” ().