Pinned [Guide] World Bosses

• [Guide] World Bosses

World Boss Guide & Knowledge

This guide or presentation is basically what I know so far about the world bosses

General Info
      Currently there are three Bosses (names may vary):
      • Cua Tran
      • Val Arcadia
      • Clay Melroa
      Each Boss Battle is in an instanced area where PvP is possible.
      The portals for the instanced areas can be found here:

Spezia:

Malgalgi Meadow:

Wyvern Valley:

The portals are marked with the red icons and you can't really miss them when they appear on the map.
      Even if the instanced area is in your own factions territory PvP will be enabled so be prepared.
      Portal camping may or may not occur.
      The faction with the last attack on the boss will get the kill counted.
      The time frame is rough 40 minutes to kill the boss. If the timer goes to zero the boss simply disappears and the instanced area will be released resulting in every player being dropped to the normal field.
      The raid is limited to 200 players and everyone can participate since low level characters will be boosted to lvl 45.
      Schedule for the raid locations:

Day Location, Time= 8 p.m. KST
      Monday Spezia
      Tuesday Malgalgi Meadow
      Wednesday Spezia
      Thursday Malgalgi Meadow
      Friday Wyvern Valley
      Saturday Wyvern Valley
      Sunday Spezia & Malgalgi Meadows

The bosses will appear in a weekly rotation which is changed every Friday:
      • Cua Tran -> Val Arcadia -> Clay Melroa
      • The Cycle started with Cua Tran, the following Boss will be Val Arcadia (12th to 19th February ’16)

Cua Tran

WIP

Raid Rewards

Rewards Distribution system:

All rewards are received via Ingame Mail.

Raid Successful
      = Boss Kill
      Raid Failed
      = no Boss Kill

Number of Materials
      for lv 45 jewelry
      Number Materials
      for lv 45 jewelry
      Contribution Class 1
      6 3
      Contribution Class 2
      3 2
      Contribution Class 3
      2 1

Bonus Rewards:If the raid successfully kills the Boss in the time frame two contributors will be selected randomly – regardless of the contribution class – and get a bonus price, Mounts with a flying ability:
      • Brown Wyvern will be distributed in Malgalgi Meadows and Spezia Raid Instances
      • Sky Terror Wing (?) will be distributed in Wyvern Valley Raid Instances
      • Aerial Mounts are time limited to 7 days use after obtaining them (it’s the only really sense making translation but I can be wrong)

Sky Terror Wing:

Brown Wyvern:

World Boss Guides will be added later when we have more details about them.

Steparus Impression on Cua Tran:

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nito ().

• Thanks a lot for the info! great job!

Just a doubt that comes to my mind... the people cap is 200 but for faction or for the whole instance? :D
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    • sinfulken wrote:

What does contribution class for the reward means? If I just hit the boss once will I get it ?

yes hit it once get class 1, do more damage or heal or kill enemy players or w.e. get to a higher contribution class = get more rewards.
    • sinfulken wrote:

I hit it like thrice today but got nothing , do I have to loot the boss or something? Or it appears in my inventory by itself? I died before the boss died and was in ghost form when running back does that means I get nothing?

I don't know about "ghost form" perhaps it thinks you were there for whatever reason or who knows, but anyway, have you check your mail? the World Bosses Rewards use to be there :D
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    • The rewards are received via ingame mail. So you may have missed it.

sinfulken wrote:

I hit it like thrice today but got nothing , do I have to loot the boss or something? Or it appears in my inventory by itself? I died before the boss died and was in ghost form when running back does that means I get nothing?

It doesn't matter - you hit the boss once so you had contributed towards the boss fight.
    • Yep same for me and my friends , we both go on world boss since 2 days , and we didn't get any drop inside.
      ​We also never get email after that.
      We both hit the world boss and we also died maybe 5-8 times.
      We were inside when the boss died and help to last hit it.
    Peria Chronicles