Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

World bosses?

• I wait all my life to see game with World bosses and crafting like in L2, dungeons like in WoW, pvp like in Tera, and economy like in Arche Age. Hope Bless give me more of these things :(
    • puiche wrote:

i know have wolrd bosses, buth question is they useles for kill or just for fun....

just for fun ? i didnt know that could even be possible :o
      I guess it will obviously drop some good stuff, but then the question would be is it possible to find better items by the pvp system or by crafting

Sorry for bad english :)
    • The game hasn't launched let alone begun its OBT. Chill out on the game details, there will likely be changes during OBT/for launch anyways

It is in my experience that after reaching max level in more modern games, world bosses become useless after a few weeks if they only drop gear.

Bosses in dungeons drop materials - I would be surprised if world bosses did not have something to offer

The post was edited 1 time, last by Txt ().

• Tauriel wrote:

FGT2 i play. yes have many world boss ^^ :P

Define "world boss". There are tons of "elite" mobs (a.k.a. Champions) in the game. At what level are you actually seeing a zone-wide or regional boss that requires a party/large group/raid to kill?
    • Organic wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

FGT2 i play. yes have many world boss ^^ :P

Define "world boss". There are tons of "elite" mobs (a.k.a. Champions) in the game. At what level are you actually seeing a zone-wide or regional boss that requires a party/large group/raid to kill?

At least to me World Bosses are the ones you need a raid (more than only one group solo) in order to kill it. I mean something big that cannot be done solo or with a few people :D
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    • I recall reading that there were 5 world bosses atm (40 mans). I think it was a YouTube comment so don't quote me on that ... We should find out soon !
      When I first watched that video I thought it was a 12 hour fight and I thought nooo not a FF11 return
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.