What is best to buy for LUMENA?

• Store:
      1. you need Pmang Item Shop Currency (available at newgameway in stacks of 10000 - goto Bless/pmang and then select item shop tab) or get it done with your own credit card or what so ever
      2. Currently you can buy:
        • Gems for the Lumena Shop (Gem Shop)
        • Limited offers like Mount + Premium Service for reduced price
        • Premium service (purple, blue and green premium service). Purple costs most, green cost the least

Lumena Shop:
      1. ​Costumes - currently 1
      2. Mounts - currently the ape mount which can jump really high
      3. Skill books which I think isn't worth the gems as you have enough money to buy your skills from the instructor
      4. 30 days/permanent Mining Tools - I bought the permanent ones since it is really convenient to have permanent versions - basically the same as GW2
      5. another 2 skill decks - kinda worth it. At least 1.
      6. More Inventory Space - also worth it
      7. Peace Declarations - well depending on your stance to PVP you may or may not need it. However it helps against an army of lvl 45 gankers.
      8. Teleporation Items - I have to buy them at some time to see how they work but many ppl say they are great

well other things will follow. I thought of presenting the current store + gem shop as a guide which will be updated regularly. If I find the item I'll do it.
    • Nito wrote:

Store:
      1. you need Pmang Item Shop Currency (available at newgameway in stacks of 10000 - goto Bless/pmang and then select item shop tab) or get it done with your own credit card or what so ever
      2. Currently you can buy:
        • Gems for the Lumena Shop (Gem Shop)
        • Limited offers like Mount + Premium Service for reduced price
        • Premium service (purple, blue and green premium service). Purple costs most, green cost the least

Lumena Shop:
      1. ​Costumes - currently 1
      2. Mounts - currently the ape mount which can jump really high
      3. Skill books which I think isn't worth the gems as you have enough money to buy your skills from the instructor
      4. 30 days/permanent Mining Tools - I bought the permanent ones since it is really convenient to have permanent versions - basically the same as GW2
      5. another 2 skill decks - kinda worth it. At least 1.
      6. More Inventory Space - also worth it
      7. Peace Declarations - well depending on your stance to PVP you may or may not need it. However it helps against an army of lvl 45 gankers.
      8. Teleporation Items - I have to buy them at some time to see how they work but many ppl say they are great

well other things will follow. I thought of presenting the current store + gem shop as a guide which will be updated regularly. If I find the item I'll do it.

Just wanted to point out that there's also a horse mount available as well. Good luck getting it though. It's 7,000 gems, lol.