Unable to start game from homepage

• Don't Look! I'm Hideous. wrote:

Foreen wrote:

Don wrote:

Sorry for the double post. Just figured I'd lend a hand to the translating business--

Foreen - Your error says you're not playing from South Korea. You need to use a VPN.

Can you tell me what VPN works best, and what settings I need for the VPN?

A lot of people here are using PCVPN it looks like. WTFast might work as well.

Do u know whether PCVPN works for people in UK?
    • I bought a new Laptop (better than the PC I have) to play Bless on maximum, and now I can't even launch the game from the homepage either.

I get a few errors, and as they come in I will edit this post. Here is the first:

This one using IE

This one using FireFox

This one using Chrome

• Sorry to necrobump. Just started getting into Bless KR again and am troubleshooting some issues I'm having with setting my girlfriend up to play with me. Since last posting, I've switched to VyprVPN. It's more reliable for me.

This says you are already running the game. (Open your task manager and crash any instance of Bless.exe and/or the Pmang launcher running.)

This says you must be a Korean citizen to play--either your account isn't verified with a KSSN or (more likely) your VPN isn't accurate or working right.

Dunno what the string of non-Korean says.
    • What I did to play was change both locales on the PC to Korea (must restart PC when you do) and it makes them thing you're Korean.

Then using a VPN, connect to a Korean VPN and then sign in from the website and download the launcher that way. You MUST have your locale set to Korea + that Korean VPN in order to play.

The VPN you can turn off once you pass the Gameguard part. So through the website, launcher and gameguard you must have it up, then quickly disconnect once the client is free to load. :)

Hope that helps. I'll update with SSs in a few mins.

EDIT: i.imgur.com/hs5lLdY.png locale and such. Im not good with pictures :P
      "You either die in battle a Hero...Or you live long enough to see yourself become the Villain."

Hezrou
      Aqua Elf | Union
      가이우스
      | Pure Luck

The post was edited 1 time, last by Hezrou ().

• when i try to connect

해당 지역 및 국가에서는
      한국 게임 서비스에 대한 접근을 제한하고 있습니다.

자세한 사항은 고객센터 내
      [1:1 문의]를 통해 문의해 주시기 바랍니다.

in a popup window. and im connected to vpn and such.
      anyone with trans ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Wrain ().

• Make sure your locale is Korea in both places. It's under Regions and Location tab AND Administrative tab.

It will make you reset your PC and you need to be connected to a VPN while loading the game from the website and you're able to turn it off after the gameguard loads and you get to the splash screen.
      "You either die in battle a Hero...Or you live long enough to see yourself become the Villain."

Hezrou
      Aqua Elf | Union
      가이우스
      | Pure Luck
    • Wrain wrote:

apparently this is next level launch.
      Changed local to korea. dled game as it explained.replaced the kor file for kor launch, used a vpn and IE. and it still doesnt launch.
      What happened to clients where you had "Play game " Button
      I'm pretty sure it has something to do with your VPN. Check your IP/Location when being connected to the VPN. Sometimes I also get the error when the VPN somehow fails to connect/get's disconnected.

Launchers are not that common in KR - not sure why but they aren't.

Also it could be have something to do with a file check but you should at least be able to launch the game.
    • Wrain wrote:

when i try to connect

해당 지역 및 국가에서는
      한국 게임 서비스에 대한 접근을 제한하고 있습니다.

자세한 사항은 고객센터 내
      [1:1 문의]를 통해 문의해 주시기 바랍니다.

in a popup window. and im connected to vpn and such.
      anyone with trans ?
      Did you ever fix this? I'm having the same problem. I have changed everything to Korean than I can(the local and the admin tab), I am running a vpn, I'm using internet explorer. I also tried in chrome for good measure. -_- Nothing is working. It's very frustrating. :( Please help.
    • do you get any pop up - if so, see if you can get me a screenshot. Because there are two other errors with the [1:1] text in it.

One is the message that only korean residents can play.

One is the message that a certain file is missing. In which case someone just has to upload the file.

And another one which I never seen so far having something to do with system memory exception or what ever.

Oh and be sure to check your Anti-Virus/Firewall Software.

I installed Bless KR a few days ago and couldn't log in because the firewall blocked it (despite setting the exception on the prompt)
    • It's that one specifically. It's apparently telling me that only Koreans can play, which is odd because I have my local and admin tab set to Korea, and I have a VPN. The people on the discord tell me it's because the account I bought isn't authenticated because it doesn't have a phone number and only a verified identity, but when I bring that up with obtgame all they tell me is that you don't need a phone number registered and that the identity used is verified. I suspect they're lying. :( Obtgame, not the person on the discord. I suspect that I basically bought a useless account from them.

Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out. Apparently it really hated the VPN I was using. I mean, the VPN I paid for. I tried a different one and it let me in. -_- So now I need a decent free VPN rather than the one I already have. :P
      Images
      • IMG_2330.JPG

3.98 MB, 2,448×3,264, viewed 5 times

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nayukhuut: added edit note ().

• Nito wrote:

do you get any pop up - if so, see if you can get me a screenshot. Because there are two other errors with the [1:1] text in it.

One is the message that only korean residents can play.

One is the message that a certain file is missing. In which case someone just has to upload the file.

And another one which I never seen so far having something to do with system memory exception or what ever.

Oh and be sure to check your Anti-Virus/Firewall Software.

I installed Bless KR a few days ago and couldn't log in because the firewall blocked it (despite setting the exception on the prompt)
      Oh, and thank you specifically. Your mentioning that one was a "only Korean peoples can play" message prompted my to check my VPN and try another. If you hadn't said I would never have thought of it. :)
    • Unfortunately that's not an error message we can read. I don't speak Korean, and although there are a few on here who can translate and help you, you will need to get the message in a language they can read first. Go into your regions settings and change the location and system local to Korea, and that should do it. At least then people will be able to see what the problem is. :(

I hope you get it sorted out. The game is a lot of fun, and it's worth playing. I understand how frustrating it can be to get working too. Heh.. it took me a few hours myself. :(
    Peria Chronicles