DAUM to Publish Bless Online EU/NA

New

Thank you - will translate it later.

Well I can say I am relieved to some point although I didn't read the article since I can't translate it at the moment. However we didn't see the store yet so I'll remain sceptical.

Though from some text snippets and older interviews they want their game to be pay for convenience rather than pay to win. Still I think we will see some p2w items with only a little impact on the gameplay.

Still to this point - just a speculation from my experience.

New

Here is the translation;

Blessing, "as users top priority, even accounting taste '
      Views 40807 | Ruri web | Enter 01/27/2016 01:29
      Choose Font
      Enlarge letters
      Letters Collapse
      Print
      Customer Contact Center
      MMORPG 'Bless' Neowiz Games to develop in 2009 began. Dwaeteuna first two hours of consuming a whopping three years after
      the teaser video released to gamers and meet through the first CBT
      February 20th 2014 at the G-Star 2011, it was only the beginning of a
      long test.

The
      first to reflect the feedback of CBT conducted October 27, 2014, the
      first FGT (focus group testing), and launched the same year, December 16
      end content of RxR 2 car CBT, by adding a character customization
      system September 2015 May 17, one goes through a final test, followed by a test of last
      December 9 stability and rare number ranging from FGT a secondary check
      the balance, view recently.

And finally OBT is conducted January 27, 2016. This reporter saw out the questions to meet gimboseong business manager of Neowiz Games.

Q. Please introduce yourself first knock.

On the NCsoft's Blade & Soul ', in The X el Games launched the'
      ArcheAge 'Behind the incident in August 2013 Neowiz, and is a Blessing
      in Maine, has bars involved in the service of' ongeurin.

Q. Can not ask for testimony as to the conduct primary CBT OBT only after nearly two years. Whether you feel?

I'm finally wanted out. CBT
      has been the first time in order to continue to develop, but expected
      that year (2014) to be open about the winter, while the fast-changing
      market conditions prevailed as improve the quality of mobile games. However, it seems jimyeonseo longer than I thought was a growing fatigue.

Q. I thought to open in September last year, shortly after the final test was conducted after the second FGT three months. How was the situation at the time these decisions are friggin've lived down?

The
      final test requires numerical analysis determined that there were
      problems with the installation process, modifying them after
      verification was to be carried out against a small group of FGT. Stress tests of 24 days, was to evaluate the potential capacity to
      accommodate a large number of personnel access, has achieved
      satisfactory levels internally.

Q. What do you think of the Competition Bless the current game market when viewed from the business perspective?

Competition is indeed difficult to talk about. As
      you know by now, invisible to the new MMORPG market, this does not
      think that those old games hasideon be easily transferred to the
      Blessing. So rather, I want to hit the other players floors.

Q. What if that other user story?

But
      to determine the number of users who have a demand for a new MMORPG
      Blade & Soul and ArcheAge launch results in about 10 000 200 in
      2013, and now think is much reduced than that. So I want to subsume the existing MMORPG gamer player transferred to mobile games and other genres. Among the more than 20 players and those who did not try gyesil
      properly experience the style of MMORPG like compound for Bless, oh who
      also want to appeal.

Q. So the age of the core yujeocheung?

But the main players enjoyed over the past 30 MMORPG, advertising has deliberately pursued a young sensibilities. As I mentioned earlier, yet because we want to show the appearance of
      MMORPG developed by Bless those who did not try to experience
      large-scale MMORPG.

Q. If you want to expand the age range, I would think of giving up the
      youth can not use lower grade and a 15-year-old is not Everyone?

Accentuated
      by this part of the written law, if more care Everyone 15 years of age,
      but rather are determined to make better shift regardless of the
      constraints of representation. If the youth can not be used for point-rated games, but is adversely TV Ads is available to only after 10 o'clock at night.

Q. This makes charging style reminiscent of mobile games. Will people get used to the camp intended for mobile games?

It is the benchmark for mobile games is true. However,
      rather than because of, the portion paid business models that have seen
      the most advanced mobile platform for people who are familiar with
      mobile games. So I thought let's make it the ideal MMORPG.

Q. If the monetize model these days is that the larger the situation resistance to draw (gachya) system than the Subscription.

Once the items sold in the form of drawings are not 'no'. Because
      it is a priority of 90% suggesting that users play for free, it can be
      the best money you write a lot of planning that were excluded in the
      first place. If you plan to use the system of promotion is drawing, but will not do
      this heroic dungeon items from undermining the balance comes from the
      drawing style.

Q. vary hear more specifically about the premium service.

The basic concept of pay in part Blessing is to reduce the time. For example, if you place the resurrection to consume Lou Mena aneunga not without need to come out outside the dungeon. Even so, it led to a continuous increase during cooldown has increasingly used because it avoided to use indefinitely.

And when the Word 5000 won the last meeting gave premium service is only one of the 30 days service. Bless
      has all to present seven premium service, the smallest units start at ₩
      2,100 dollar in 7 days and 30 days service in accordance with Lou Mena
      number of recipients per day divided into 3-5000 kinds ₩ 19,800, the
      price high service, etc. stronghold move, expand inventory is added as a bonus element. In the three types of services the same way as 90 days, which was the
      most expensive thing you can choose to make Diversify the development,
      in the form of a player you want ₩ 47,800 90 days.

Q. alone selling price of the base Mena? And what are termed Station Lou Mena?

Cheonwondae
      sales alone will also vary from 2 to 7 depending on the number won was
      ready (if you sell jewelry reminiscent of mobile gaming seems to be
      easier to understand). Lou Mena use is in addition to a place not to be put to revive peace
      declaration that ten minutes can engage in PVP fields (even peace
      declaration cooldown is present), and Strahan car battle or gathering,
      such as ability to take action replenish consumed in production.

Q. I heard that such a large-scale marketing and mobile games without thinking. So I got hold marketing direction of the open time and beyond?

And to enforce the current cable TV ads, online ads, etc. portals or webzine, offline advertising executive has a main subway. Meaning of mobile games and will not have a large marketing such
      commitment should not at all the ads, would not mobilize popular models
      were expensive means.

Q. In the last meeting was that it did in the PC room, ranking fifth
      goal, I think that the real target in the Division I wonder what.

PC Room rank fifth term has many meanings contained. 1-3 is a top priority Shem game wandering over the fact that the domestic MMORPG 1 goal hardly changed. So
      far in the domestic market'm assuming that PC MMORPG, NCsoft has
      reigned over one of the floating, I want to show that other companies
      can also be a great MMORPG. And if that PC MMORPG is now recognition that there occurs buttercups
      game, I want to appeal to appeal to more people with the MMORPG.

Q. Do you overseas and how the initiative?

Dwaetgo
      end of 2013, China, Taiwan and the contract is finalized, the state
      also in North America, Europe, Russia and all the stories entered the
      final stage. But
      the most important thing now is to concentrate on the here and because
      it launches in Korea, the International Organization for services is in
      preparation within the development team. The
      request made by different countries, in different every time you want
      to publishers, will be added when the contract is coordinating the
      event. Now one other station publishers also seem to be keen on launching situation in South Korea.

Q. Some services in connection with the global online games and also complaints that put Korea test bed. Do you think Blessing is like?

Currently,
      Neowiz company's position that South Korea can not only be a top
      priority, Korea should be better than any other country. Now
      you know the rest of the PC online games Neowiz Games has already been
      more than seven years aneunga ppunyiji and board games? So
      the whole company, so you daepyonim attend all meetings directly
      related to the Blessing and the Blessing all in the domestic launch. In this situation, the South Korea market samneunda test bed is the one thing that can not be absolute.

Q. I know that there were many complaints about road grid system of bell peppers launcher.

The
      same solutions as those that I have does batjido download games, and as
      to whether the complaints about being occupied by the resources of the
      gameplay the main how to download directly from the server, the grid
      will be used as a sub is already in use by several companies It replaced, was immediately disappear when downloading ends.

In addition, a bell or your account when you log in, log in as Naver,
      Facebook, Google ID so that you can enjoy the game comfortably even
      those who do not remember a long time ago was made available to play.

Q. What is the most competitive division in the analysis of the Blessing?

It seems to be able to be called "advanced regression. Inde
      even before the core target audience of this film 30 is, as mentioned
      above, this is because those who win situation unacceptable fresh and
      new elements are seen whilst many MMORPG line. So I would like to show to develop a more fun that has an existing MMORPG.

Q. Does the gaming industry as a, what prospects the future of the gaming market?

Okay if the future of the gaming market la ... personal stories? Ruri web yiraseo not just to say this, actually, I'm a confident guy console enthusiasts. When attending a game room from the second grade it had both NES, syupae, Mega Drive. No
      one bought it was a perfect PS1, why dare Where was led to believe that
      Sony will mineunga head on the console market, Nintendo and Sega and
      brother have herpes. But by the time the PS2 was bought out in line muneojyeoseo also go
      directly to that belief, the day of release in Japan (laughs).

The first time that I have entered into a bond with the gaming industry as it was a game magazine writer. Dwaetneunde
      the parent magazine exposed through the first MMORPG to play Lineage
      type of sseudeon a series of articles, I wanted first, what are you
      doing there was a unique charm. Since dwaetjiman to work in the online gaming industry until now,
      still we believe that the future of the game is still on the console.

From
      a perspective of the game industry, I think you could be part of this
      important domestic industry, which are melted well in the console. If I could have just as Tara in the box office in the steam, PC online
      games is melted well in the console, it is clear that that will be
      helpful when you enter foreign markets.

Q. Please knock one Ruri said to the Web to the end user.

If you like this game, I usually enjoy myself as separate from the main platform, you will enjoy this game as a sub. MMORPG
      is taking more time to play, barriers to entry also afraid it is true
      then the sub rorado favorite deurigiga have said that I'm sorry, but I
      hope many people haejusyeot long periods ball indentation made by the
      game, once in play. And complaints ... Needless graphical's why you can quickly, or the
      operating system side will continue to reflect as soon as possible
      giving opinions.

After
      the interview ended over 2 hours, while he was taking a picture was
      obtained through the draw when I went to Japan, saying things like this
      too contains a few years have shown that use their business card. If
      the 'Respond 1988' generation is watching him, smiling brightly at
      least once holding a business card the "Game & Watch" probable've
      never played a motif in hand, could feel the chemistry, such as the
      three players.

New

Wait, is really Daum the publisher or it's just a speculation not yet confirmed? I don't get it

sEEEEb wrote:

Google translator is such a clusterfuck. Will they keep it F2P or make it B2P like they did with BDO?
      Whatever dude, i'm not really concerned about the B2P... whetever it's F2P or B2P it's still ok to me... the only thing that i don't want is the shitty P2P....

BryanFury - Leader - | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

New

It has not been announced yet that Daum will publish the NA/EU version this is still speculation and rumor. The topic of this article has already been answered in a different thread on these forums. In March Neowiz is supposedly going to make an announcement on who the NA/EU publisher is. It could be Daum it could not be as nothing is official.

New

Nothing's been confirmed. If you read the interview, it clearly stated that they're on "Final-stages of contract negotiations". Though the article/interview seems to be conducted by Daum, it's still in the air.

To be honest, it wouldn't really surprise me considering that Daum recently just opened up a Western Office located in NA. Therefore, that kind of investment needs to make back quick returns. You just don't open up an oversea office unless you're pretty sure your product is going to be able to penetrate the market.

Having Bless and Black-Desert under their wing would literally make Daum Communications one of the most single-power players in the Western Publishing business, rivaling more older and established companies such as Nexon, and Aeria Games.

TL:DR - If Daum does get it, it stands to gain a lot of benefits. Essentially removing potential competition, and staging itself as a power-house in the Western Publishing business. I wouldn't be surprised if Daum has other negotiations for bringing over Asker (Project Blacksheep) as well.

New

GeneralSkyKiller wrote:

oh noooooo pls not DAUM, they will IP block this beast too.... :(
      DAUM pls stop fucking with my life.
      What kind of IP block? If it's EU/NA, you can play both... escept if you are from Asiatic countries... or... what other country is blocked?

BryanFury - Leader - | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |

New

Symeria wrote:

Oh F*****.... they will probably add an IP block to Brazil like they did with BDO...

Oooh, you live in Brasil Sym? :( Sorry to hear that guys, I know that DAUM doen't make proper contracts with all the necessary regions for west. Luckily they didn't block Spain for BDO, so I'm saved. But don't lose hope, BDO community is complaining a lot, surely they'll remove that!

And remember BDO isn't out yet, we still have to check if they're a fair publisher, and don't turn into P2W

New

On the one hand, getting Bless as well would quickly make Daum a heavy hitter, but having said that... It could also mean that it may be too much for them to handle. While having two big MMOs like that under your belt certainly makes you a force to be reckoned with, it can also mean that you're not going to see them put as much effort into either of them because they're constantly having to focus on both at the same time, so neither will really get the attention they deserve. In the end, you'll see them over a year behind in content compared to their KR counterparts.

Regardless, it's best to just wait until March and see what happens then.