not impressed so far

• Oneuproad wrote:

Low level PvP is best... No gear, no skills, you can put your skilled gameplay into your a*s
      High level is not different... everyone will comes to a point that will be at equal to the opponent. You can't "go over the max level" and gain an infinite ammount of levels that will make you little and tiny with your 50 levels against a level 100 so easly... or get a "overgear" if there is a cap....

Plus, Bless is not going to have a lot of levels, because it is going to work a lot like DAOC (50 levels plus an overlevel with the realm mastery points)... if i remember well, there will be approximatelly 75 levels plus a overlevel system that is more like to be a "enchant" to your stats...

Gear speaking Bless seems to be well balanced on this part.. so don't worry

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • Bryan Fury wrote:

Oneuproad wrote:

Low level PvP is best... No gear, no skills, you can put your skilled gameplay into your a*s
      High level is not different... everyone will comes to a point that will be at equal to the opponent. You can't "go over the max level" and gain an infinite ammount of levels that will make you little and tiny with your 50 levels against a level 100 so easly... or get a "overgear" if there is a cap....

Plus, Bless is not going to have a lot of levels, because it is going to work a lot like DAOC (50 levels plus an overlevel with the realm mastery points)... if i remember well, there will be approximatelly 75 levels plus a overlevel system that is more like to be a "enchant" to your stats...

I never talked about high level PvP or gear balancing or anything... he said he is not impressed beacuse there is no PvP yet... and i just told him that low level PvP is one of the worst things in most MMOs as people do not have skills, the dmg output or anything. Most games PvP dmg is just not "balanced" for low level.
    • Oneuproad wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Oneuproad wrote:

I never talked about high level PvP or gear balancing or anything... he said he is not impressed beacuse there is no PvP yet... and i just told him that low level PvP is one of the worst things in most MMOs as people do not have skills, the dmg output or anything. Most games PvP dmg is just not "balanced" for low level.
      Wait, you misstyped so.. you said "is best" not "is wrost"

• Oneuproad wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Oneuproad wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Oneuproad wrote:

Wait, you misstyped so.. you said "is best" not "is wrost"

Do not be a serious butt-head, ever heard of irony?
      Is not ever simple to understand where the irony lies with just "written words", especially when the language in use is not your main... sometimes i get it sometimes i don't.... voice talking is totally another matter.. on the other hand...

Peria Chronicles