Guilty Crown Guild

New

Neviana wrote:

Hey Zazaaji,

Right now the guild is mostly located on the Union side for the Open Beta. However, when the game goes live Guilty Crown will be located on the Heiron side of things.

Thank you for replying. I think the fact it doesn't say and the OP's avatar is a Mascu which is Heiron only mislead me into thinking it was Heiron.

I'm still new so I'm making sure: Mascu IS Heiron only, correct? There is no way to change one (or any Heiron race) to Union, right?

New

Zazaaji wrote:

I'm very interested in this guild. This is a Heiron guild, right? This thread doesn't say anywhere in it what faction it is.

I'm new here, obviously, but I am well known on Blade and Soul Dojo, if any of you know me there.

Mascu is neutral. So it should be able to choose Hieron or Union. However, since you already chose a faction I don't know if you can switch

New

Squishy wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

I'm very interested in this guild. This is a Heiron guild, right? This thread doesn't say anywhere in it what faction it is.

I'm new here, obviously, but I am well known on Blade and Soul Dojo, if any of you know me there.

Mascu is neutral. So it should be able to choose Hieron or Union. However, since you already chose a faction I don't know if you can switch

I didn't even make a real character yet past level 1 (I was mostly playing with the character creator), I'll be glad to remake it on the Union side.
      I had no idea that races can be neutral, the Race tab on the main bless-source thing shows Mascu with the Heiron background.

That being said..... any chance there's room for me in this guild? I will admit I am not a perfect fit for this guild, so here are some issues this guild may have with me:
      I'll be a somewhat casual (but still daily or at the least every other day) player, with little to no interest in PvP. I'm just wanting some other people that speak English I can talk to in the game, for social reasons. I am unable to use a voice-chatting program (TS, Discord, etc) while playing due to serious bandwidth issues with my ISP, I often only have an absolute max speed of 200kb/s, and it's usually only 130kb/s or so. Enough speed to play MMORPG's without lag (well, a ping of 10ms on Blade and Soul), but not enough speed to play MMORPG's and use a voice chat software without serious lag.

I hope my being upfront with you will not inadvertently work against my odds of getting a spot.

New

Zazaaji wrote:

Just for the KR obt we're Union but we're focused on being Hieron when it comes NA. We'll be doing a vote when the time comes.

New

Sanctuary wrote:

Zazaaji wrote:

Just for the KR obt we're Union but we're focused on being Hieron when it comes NA. We'll be doing a vote when the time comes.

Thank you for your answer too, but two other people have answered my question now as well. Since I never got past level 1 though (I was messing with character creation mostly), I can easily make a character on Union, and will. I'm assuming Txt is correct in saying the guild is full at the moment though? If so I'll still make a Union character, and just wait for a spot to open.

New

Sanctuary wrote:

Yeah it's full at the moment. The guild leveling and space system is tough since we're limited until the next levels.

Thank you for all your replies, I just tried to make a character on Union and spent about an hour in the customization screen. Then sometime while I was in it they decided to lock Union creation, causing me to be booted back to the server selection. :/

Assuming they have locked Union in the past, how long does it usually take before it opens up again? Even if I don't manage to join this guild, I still want Union due to how many more English players there are on it.

EDIT: It came back up and I made a Union character now. I look forward to being in the guild one day. :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zazaaji” ().

New

Sanctuary wrote:

Mail Shenron in game and I'll get to whenever I can.

Sorry I haven't yet, I should be able to this afternoon/evening.

GeneralSkyKiller wrote:

sure boss :D

Did you get a working account? You still have that thread in General Chat asking for help on how to get one. You can't get in the game muchless Guilty Crown without one.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “Zazaaji” ().

New

Txt wrote:

guiltycrowngaming.com/gcapplication necessary

Thanks for the reminder, just did that. I have a strong feeling I'll be denied though, due to my complete inability to talk on TS.

All I can ask of the deciding people is to please PM me here if you want more specifics on why I can't. It's not something I'm willing to share publicly.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Zazaaji” ().