Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Pinned Please Post Your Guild Information

• Please Post Your Guild Information

Hello!

Given the strong restrictions on number of players allowed in a guild, we will not have an official Bless Source guild like we did for previous rounds of testing. However, we would definitely like for members of our community to get to enjoy BLESS together!

So, post your guild and guild recruitment information in this subforum! We will try to keep a list of the guilds updated.

Guild Name: If your in-game guild name is different, please list it as well so folks know.
      Guild Leadership: Preferably use your forum names here so folks can message you if they have questions.
      Activities: For example, PVP, PVE, RVR, crafting, roleplaying, everything, etc.
      Ages: If you have restrictions (e.g. 18+), just "older gamers", or everyone allowed, please say so.
      Timezone: US/EU, 4 PM - Midnight Pacific; whatever it is.
      Chat Client: If you use one in particular, please list it.

Thanks!

1. GCG (Guilty Crown Gaming), see RehdEyez & Badass, 18+, all activities (PVP focus), US guild, TS3/Discord, Forum Post.

2. iddQd, see Salahaddin and ObieTrice, 18+, timezone +03:00 - +05:00, chat client (ts3.iddqd-guild.ru (password: 2012)), Russian speaking guild, Forum Post.

3. Iron Circle Guild, see Aleran and Morigan, lvl 10+ character for invite, all activities, everyone welcome, English guild, on Baraka server, Forum Post.

4. Kings of Rule, English, see Arospo and Elmer, focusing on PVP, Ages 16+, Timezone UTC -5, website, chat client is TS3, kingsofrule.enjin.com/Chat Client: teamspeak, Forum Post.

5. ItsJustBeta (temporary guild name for beta), English, see Captthorawr, Teamusa, and Ender, 18+, doing everything, Discord client, Heiron faction, Forum Post.

6. InnerCircle, see Arckam, PVE and most everything else, ages 18+, Timezone EU GMT +1, using TS3, Forum Post.

7. Freelancer, see BAAAM or Paula, everyone welcome, Union faction, uses TS3, Forum Post.

8. Clockwork, PvX Hardcore/Competitive (casual friendly), NA based, see Sharkuh, website, uses TS3, visit website to apply, Forum Post.

9. The Silent Rebellion, PVX (heavy PVP focus), KR and NA, see aim4theheadxB in forums, website coming, TS3 preferred, Forum Post.

10. Focus, PvP & RVR focus (semi hardcore PvE & Crafting), see Tez and Satii, everyone welcome, PST/EST (others welcome), www.focusmmo.com, TS3 is mandatory (focus.ts3.wtf).

11. Crusaders, see Artemis, PVP, PVE, organized events, age 18+, Paris, France (GMT +1), crusaders.one, Discord (discord.gg/mXKR2k5).

12. Judgement, PVX, crafting, RP, all ages, see Meikty, France (GMT +1), Discord (discord.gg/m6kPg3b).

13. Exodus, see Shoo, PvX, casual/semi-hardcore (founded in 2005), all ages, EU, exodus-multigaming.eu/, TS3.

The post was edited 14 times, last by Organic ().

• Guild Name: GCG
      Guild Leadership: RehdEyez & Badass
      Activities: HC/Semi-HC Focusing on all aspects of game with PvP emphasis
      Ages:mostly 18+ community has a few younger
      Timezone: US EST./CST./PST.( we also have players from EU and SEA region in community)
      Chat Client: Teamspeak3/Discord
      Server: Baraka-바라카

The post was edited 6 times, last by RehdEyez ().

• Casual/Competitive/HC for NA launch?
      Will Bless be your main/only game or do you guys remain active in your other games advertised

The post was edited 2 times, last by Txt ().

• Txt wrote:

Casual/Competitive/HC for NA launch?
      Will Bless be your main/only game or do you guys remain active in your other games advertised

• We will be the core members for GCG(Guilty Crown Gaming) that will be focusing on the everything in bless but more so on pvp.
      • We all have a Blade & Soul branch in our community.
    • Txt wrote:

For NA launch GCG will go into Bless like we go into every game with the intent to dominate the server while having fun.
      Bless will not be our only game since as of now there is no scheduled NA release.
      We try to remain active in all our games we are in unless the game itself causes us to quit playing.
    • Txt wrote:

Hi, I'm Squishy. I'm the founder of "GCG". GCG was founded in 2013 primarily as a premier-guild for Bless-Online. (Back when we thought Bless was launching in 2014, however was pushed back after I believe the 2nd CBT). So obviously due to the wait, we started looking into other games such as Echo of Souls, Blade and Soul, and etc to occupy our time and yea, that blew up.

I understand your concern regarding the type of guild. I personally plan to lead Bless [NA] when it becomes official, and we plan to fully invest ourselves in all facets of the game. All our our guild branches is what is considered to be "Self-maintaining". So, we do intend to remain active in the current games we're in until obviously the game is "dead". (So if your concern was "Jumping from one game to the next", we build our guilds from the game up).
    • After we get a few things organized we will be releasing some recruitment information to the public so we'll keep everyone informed. Latest things will be updated will be the evening of the Stress Test this Saturday.

~GCG
    • Guild Name: iddQd (Russian speaking guild)
      Guild Leadership: Salahaddin, ObieTrice
      Activities: PVP, PVE, RVR, GVG
      Ages: 18+
      Timezone: +03:00 - +05:00
      Chat Client: ts3.iddqd-guild.ru (password: 2012)
      iddqd-guild.ru/?app=forums&mod…&controller=forums&id=479
    • Salahaddin wrote:

Guild Name: iddQd (Russian speaking guild)
      Guild Leadership: Salahaddin, ObieTrice
      Activities: PVP, PVE, RVR, GVG
      Timezone: +03:00 - +05:00
      Chat Client: ts3.iddqd-guild.ru (password: 2012)
      iddqd-guild.ru/?app=forums&mod…&controller=forums&id=479

Added!

By the way, I followed the link you provided and it says I don't have permission. Is there a higher level page you want folks to access to look at your guild's forums?
    • Guild Name: Kings of Rule
      Language: English
      Guild Leadership: Arospo, Elmer
      Activities: PVP, PVE
      Ages: 16+
      Timezone: UTC -5 (CDT), UTC-4h (EDT)
      Chat Client: teamspeak 3: vs23.tserverhq.com:7006
    • Guild Name: ItsJustBeta (temporary guild name for beta)
      Language: English
      Guild Leadership: Captthorawr
      Activities: Everything
      Timezone: All US and EU
      Chat Client: Discord - discordapp.com/invite/0obTvogAlQ0ZT4OE
      Faction: HIERON FTW!

The post was edited 1 time, last by End3r ().

• Looking for Guild server: 바라카 Baraka / Union. I have a few 20+ characters: berzerker - Tikka, guardian - PurrQLees and my archer - Essa. Please pm here or in game, I'm usually playing one of those three toons. Thanks

The post was edited 1 time, last by MrPaperCut ().

• *For more info in Spanish send me a PM (Para más info en Español enviarme un Privado*

Well, it's a Spanish speaking guild, it's a project toward the future when the game finally reach EU :D so if you want to be involve since Korean OBT you are more than welcome!
      Our guild was created on 바라카 server, Union side.

Guild Name: InnerCircle
      Guild Leadership: Arckam here in forums and in game.
      Activities: Everything but mainly focused on PvE HighEnd while doing everything else in the meantime between raids and group content.
      Ages: 18+ (include mental age :P)
      Timezone: EU GMT+1 or CET
      Chat Client: We still using our Community TeamSpeak3 VOIP server.

We're experienced gamers and our core players have being playing together for so long in several games such as TERA, Rift, WoW, Wildstar with really nice results. Our medium ages are around late 20s and early 30s (i'm 37 and have been playing MMOs since '99 Everquest :P) so if you speak Spanish and want to be with a mature bunch of players plenty of experience, don't hesitate and join us! :D
      Arckam, InnerCircle, Spanish Gamer Community.
      :P <Insert random signature here>
      :P
    • Arckam wrote:

*For more info in Spanish send me a PM (Para más info en Español enviarme un Privado*

Well, it's a Spanish speaking guild, it's a project toward the future when the game finally reach EU :D so if you want to be involve since Korean OBT you are more than welcome!
      Our guild was created on 바라카 server, Union side.

Guild Name: InnerCircle
      Guild Leadership: Arckam here in forums and in game.
      Activities: Everything but mainly focused on PvE HighEnd while doing everything else in the meantime between raids and group content.
      Ages: 18+ (include mental age :P)
      Timezone: EU GMT+1 or CET
      Chat Client: We still using our Community TeamSpeak3 VOIP server.

We're experienced gamers and our core players have being playing together for so long in several games such as TERA, Rift, WoW, Wildstar with really nice results. Our medium ages are around late 20s and early 30s (i'm 37 and have been playing MMOs since '99 Everquest :P) so if you speak Spanish and want to be with a mature bunch of players plenty of experience, don't hesitate and join us! :D

Added to OP. Good luck!
    • Hey Organic, that guild info i posted isn't my guild but for one bless player that it seems to be unable to create an account on Bless-Source forums and post it himself.
      Eventually i will post MY OWN guild info when the game reaches the EU side and the time comes for me to create one.
      That's all, just wanted to let you know, that i'm just the representative of that guild during this time we are playing on the korean servers.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.