Raaawrr!

Hi everyone,

Bless Online recently got some of my attention. My guild master is carefully hyped about it for some time, but so far I paid no attention to him. I think I did well avoiding the game so far, since the moment I dug in the available information, im sold. I love the art style (Hierakon is amazing!), the classes, the goals. Managed to overhype myself in 3 days. So here I am.

Had the luck to enjoy most of the AAA MMOs since the Burning Crusade wow expansion and the start of Warhammer Online, and some lesser quality products aswell. Also as a gamer, I experienced a lot of other games in other genres too.

Most likely im gonna kitty berserking the living soul out of the Northern folks in the game, or at least thats my goal. Can't wait to hear what they want to say on 15th, I hunger for some new infos about the game.

I think thats all I want to share for now, hopefully we dont have to wait years until we can get in some english Bless awesomeness. :thumbup:
      Their gods will sort 'em out!

Neviana wrote:

The ENEMY!!! You dirty Pantara scum!

But seriously welcome to the forums! There is a great group of people here. I can't wait until the 15th either! Only 4 more days. :)

Growl little wolf. You will soon loose your voice when my fangs sunk in your throat, and my claws ripping your skin and flesh apart.

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone. :)
      Their gods will sort 'em out!