Another long time fan of Bless Here!

Another long time fan of Bless Here!

Hello guys!

Finally I decided to take a look into the forums and see something more than youtube videos and artwork about it. Don't missunderstand me, I'm a huge fan of Bless since it's first news back in 2010 :O I've been waiting a really long time since then but the hype of this game still strong in me! I've managed to calm my desires for this game a few years thanks to other releases like Gw2 or Black Desert but still feeling that this game should be the best despite of its looong development.

I decided to jump here because I smell obt near and I'm dying to get a chance to play *__*

Any ideas of how to make a korean awesome friend that help me to get an account? :P I dont wanna pay for something so simple like a free account of other region, so I rather be social :3

Thanks you very much for getting the community up and ofc for all the hard work with english patches ^^

Nice to meet you all, and hope to see you in game :D

Arlend wrote:

Hello guys!

Finally I decided to take a look into the forums and see something more than youtube videos and artwork about it. Don't missunderstand me, I'm a huge fan of Bless since it's first news back in 2010 :O I've been waiting a really long time since then but the hype of this game still strong in me! I've managed to calm my desires for this game a few years thanks to other releases like Gw2 or Black Desert but still feeling that this game should be the best despite of its looong development.

I decided to jump here because I smell obt near and I'm dying to get a chance to play *__*

Any ideas of how to make a korean awesome friend that help me to get an account? :P I dont wanna pay for something so simple like a free account of other region, so I rather be social :3

Thanks you very much for getting the community up and ofc for all the hard work with english patches ^^

Nice to meet you all, and hope to see you in game :D

Welcome!

Well, unfortunately.. it's really hard to find a korean to register an account... ;/