[Guide] Classes Comprehensive Skills List

Bryan Fury wrote:

Do you have any way to save all the icons/text from all your skills? (peraphs from a client file?)

All the skills are in Skill.kor and SkillInfo.kor, which actually are .txt files whose extension has been renamed.

I have uploaded them for you, but this is only text, no icons: click here

SomeDamnGuy wrote:

let me do some digging around, ill try to find them in text form. I don't think tool tips are saved client side though

They are, all text is saved client-side and can be altered.

Post was edited 3 times, last by “Shiverlynn” ().

Shiverlynn wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Do you have any way to save all the icons/text from all your skills? (peraphs from a client file?)

All the skills are in Skill.kor and SkillInfo.kor, which actually are .txt files whose extension has been renamed.

I have uploaded them for you, but this is only text, no icons: click here
      Anddd... how i'm supposed to know which one are for what class if there are no icons? O.o

BryanFury - Leader - | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
      Well they say "Guardian", "Berserker" etc in the description.

Here's the guardian's core skill 1:

Source Code

1. ;가디언
      2. [ToolTip:GuardianKey1]
      3. ToolTip_0=<font color='#dee56e'><font size='14'>용기 모두 소모<br>$IF(<Skill:$skill.CoolTime />,<font size='14'>재사용 대기시간 <Skill:$skill.CoolTime> 초</Font></font> <br>,)<br>사용 효과<br></Font></font>
      4. ToolTip_1=<font color='#ffffff'><font size='14'>모든 기술의 재사용 대기 시간을 초기화 합니다.<br><br></font>
      5. ToolTip_2=<font color='#dee56e'><font size='14'>기술 변경<br></font>
      6. ToolTip_3=<font color='#ffffff'><font size='14'>[격파]가 [격쇄]-[파괴]-[분쇄]로 변경됩니다.<br><br>[타격], [분쇄], [처단]이 적중하면 용기 1을 추가로 획득합니다.<br><br>[방패 강타]의 피해량이 방어도에 비례하여 증가합니다.<br><br>[역습]이 적중하면 다른 기술의 재사용 대기시간이 1초 감소합니다.</font>

As you see it does say which class the skill belongs to. But well, yes, I'm looking at the file and a lot of skills seem to be missing the description, they must be somewhere else. Very sorry, this turned out not to be helpful, but I'll keep looking.

Post was edited 7 times, last by “Shiverlynn” ().

Added a little specification about some terms i have used on the traslation, since i just noticed that they are terms and acronims used by old mmorpg players like me... i hope they will help you understand better these terms and acronims uses by me..

BryanFury - Leader - | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
      You can put the skill info into Excel instead and it columnizes it well. Unfortunately, it's impossible to know which actual in-game skill is actually being referred to by the file. That's where the .blml file comes in as it ties the components together.
      Definitely the paladin`s gonna be a tankie- healer, but then i guess Mystic will be a buffer and Summoner a debuffer . Can`t wait.. I`m not even sure what i`m gonna do.. Just like it happened with Gw2. Logged in the day it was released and stared at the screen for at least half an hour.. couldn`t decide what to play.. all the classes look amazing.

*Thanks for the post. Was nice to read the skills. Waitting on updates ^^