Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

I have Question. Weapon and Clothing Gearing (Mannastone,crit stone, enchantment gearing )

• I have Question. Weapon and Clothing Gearing (Mannastone,crit stone, enchantment gearing )

Hello.
      I would like to know
      it will be weapon and clothing gear , manna stone ,
      enchantment stone , stat modification ect,, like other mmorpg
      because I want to improve, add stone and add extra stat weapons leveled .
      Someone knows that it will be possible to bless Online?

sorry i bad english
      :saint:

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tauriel ().

• Your English is better than my anything else! I don't have a second language at all.

I think you can upgrade armor and weapons to do more damage.

I think you can enchant armor and weapons to have new skills and get new stats.

But these are only guesses. I could be wrong.
    • About the best we have now is on the official page: bless.pmang.com/?mKey=1&sKey=2.

General stats: bless.pmang.com/?mKey=1&sKey=2#guide/detail/229

They don't have anything yet that talks about mana stones or enchanting, but I assume they will have that given the devs came from games like TERA and AION.
    • Thank you reply tamberleigh:)
      and big thanks Organic:):) (Y)

I've been so looking forward to the game
      and very impatient
      I do not understand what this big delay CBT 1 - CBT2 between ( 9 -10 month)
      then 9 months of silence..
      this is not good news to the game
      many people lose interest.:(

I have been waiting for 1.5 years

• Well at first they kind of struggeld with the combat system and to keep things interesting they want to add to new classes (Mage and Assassin).

The problem with the mage is the aiming and the balance between caster, melees and ranged classes. And well they really do things carefully so I can understand they need the time. However remaining completely silent is somewhat not a good behavior towards all players. And well I guess we will have to deal with that "radio silence" in the future too.

But anyway it will get released sooner or later.
    • Dear Nito :)
      Thanks your reply^^
      I agree with you
      Time is not the problem but the silence. :(
      many people forget the existence bless online.
      And many people give up waiting and looking for other games, and this is a big problem, because it will be the best mmorpg bless.
      But I'm afraid
      that will be new game and bless online play only few player :S
      And this is the media silence is not good for the reputation of the publisher
      many people already believe to bless never be release.
      So it is very difficult to trust Neowiz.

but I am really looking forward to the game
      and I am hoping that we get a super epic nextgen Action MMORPG
      :)

• For G*Star 2012 or so, they had cobbled together a demo of the first couple of levels so folks had something to play. That combat system was horrible and basically had to be reinvented over the following year.

While it is true that not a lot of news has occurred since the end of last year, their website has had MANY new developments. They've talked about all of the classes and races, mounts, the combat and "technology" systems, and even things like how RVR will work and how they are implementing a "player/guild government" system (looks similar to what TERA tried to do).

Unfortunately, much of that is not in English and is not being followed by the English audience. If you check their main site, you can see the "New" logo next to updated information and hope the Google Translate gods are in your favor.
    • Nito wrote:

Well at first they kind of struggeld with the combat system and to keep things interesting they want to add to new classes (Mage and Assassin).

The problem with the mage is the aiming and the balance between caster, melees and ranged classes. And well they really do things carefully so I can understand they need the time. However remaining completely silent is somewhat not a good behavior towards all players. And well I guess we will have to deal with that "radio silence" in the future too.

But anyway it will get released sooner or later.

Thanks^^

• Hi guys .
      I have 1 new question.

Only 7 active skill Variable? :/:/ :O

because : skill number 1: base attack skill? and 2-8 ( 7skill) and +2 combo skill?
      and shift defense skill ?
      O.o

no base attack skill right click example: staff blow
      or sword slashing ??:S:S:S only active skill 1. = base attack?:(:( :O:O

sorry i bad english :/ :D

and skill deck switching possible during the fight? :)

• Tauriel wrote:

Hi guys .
      I have 1 new question.

because : skill number 1: base attack skill? and 2-8 ( 7skill) and +2 combo skill?
      O.o

Switching skill deck/set/... is only possible outside the fight. However you can bind those decks/sets/builds/what ever ^^ to key combinations with shift (or whatever key you choose). So shift + 1 = Paladin, Shift + 2 = Judge, Shift +3 = single target healer Shift+4= group healing and so on.

You can build your own set out of 1 core skill, 8 active skills, 2 reaction passives and 4 passive skills. As far as I know the defensive skill stays always the same.

The core skill will affect your overall class like the Paladin can be Healer class (Priest Core skill), Tank class (Paladin core skill) and a DD-class (Judge core skill). It also changes some active skills to suit your "class"

Out of all available active skills you can choose 8. However I'm also not sure if the Basic Skills have to be chosen (We should make a list to try these things out on the next CBT ^^).

You can also choose the reaction passive - active - skill (combo skill as you said) which will only be available when a certain requirement is met, for example the target has to be knockdowned or has to be rooted or so on. Yes the maximum is two.

Lastly you have maximum of 4 passive skills which can enhance your active skills.

And that's it - that's the skill system. It is well maybe a bit limited but I think it may be better instead of having characters with endless skills/chains or combos like Aion. Or even have the need of 4x12 full skillbars like Final Fantasy 14.

I hope that answers your questions.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nito ().

• Nito wrote:

Tauriel wrote:

Hi guys .
      I have 1 new question.

O.o

Switching skill deck/set/... is only possible outside the fight. However you can bind those decks/sets/builds/what ever ^^ to key combinations with shift (or whatever key you choose). So shift + 1 = Paladin, Shift + 2 = Judge, Shift +3 = single target healer Shift+4= group healing and so on.

You can build your own set out of 1 core skill, 8 active skills, 2 reaction passives and 4 passive skills. As far as I know the defensive skill stays always the same.

The core skill will affect your overall class like the Paladin can be Healer class (Priest Core skill), Tank class (Paladin core skill) and a DD-class (Judge core skill). It also changes some active skills to suit your "class"

Out of all available active skills you can choose 8. However I'm also not sure if the Basic Skills have to be chosen (We should make a list to try these things out on the next CBT ^^).

You can also choose the reaction passive - active - skill (combo skill as you said) which will only be available when a certain requirement is met, for example the target has to be knockdowned or has to be rooted or so on. Yes the maximum is two.

Lastly you have maximum of 4 passive skills which can enhance your active skills.

And that's it - that's the skill system. It is well maybe a bit limited but I think it may be better instead of having characters with endless skills/chains or combos like Aion. Or even have the need of 4x12 full skillbars like Final Fantasy 14.

I hope that answers your questions.

Dear Nito <3 :$
      thank you :) yes i understand all :$
      thanks <3

but I think 8 active skill
      It will be a little bit: S
      if we consider that 34-45 will be activate skill / class
      10 - 12 active skill slot would be enough :)

• True - but maybe with the increased level the number of active skills you can choose may increase as well. Who knows ^^

Well but I kind of hope it will increase the diversity of the classes. You have 3 core skills as well as the mass of active skills. What I hope for is that there will be multiple builds per core skill. With that you add an incredible factor to the pvp - the element of not knowing how your enemy will counter your style. All you see is the enemy is a Paladin character, playing a tanky role. But you don't know if he plays pure defense or offensive counter or defensive support (tank + heal). Same with the other classes.

But that's just me <- I like PvP ^^

Edit: What I wanted to add - some of the basic skills (the level 1 skills) are extremely nice to gather the class resource (like Anger, Courage, Concentration, etc. ). Also the developer already present some viable skill sets/decks. You can find them

here [Guardian]
      here [Berserker]
      here [Ranger]
      here [Paladin]

They are still in korean.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nito ().

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.