How many skiils compare to Lineage 2 /WOw or Aion

• Bryan Fury wrote:

Me and my wife are working (very hard) into a full traslation of each class. Just standby...

thanks for the effort. The initial four classes from CBT2 already got their translation. However it is not up to date so you might take this as a template or so.

See here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FgObno8ivcvUsp7aD5f8lWTPZ7xeXWQBKD5AXNpyJoU/edit#gid=803521415

However it is still a very raw translation. Needs some polishing.
    • Nito wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

Me and my wife are working (very hard) into a full traslation of each class. Just standby...

thanks for the effort. The initial four classes from CBT2 already got their translation. However it is not up to date so you might take this as a template or so.

See here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…NpyJoU/edit#gid=803521415

Thanks for the link, i think already gives me an ideia of the variaty of skills atleast until lv35 if it is still the max level on the game

Btw, i know that they still in the 3~and last CBT, in the OBT there will be needed a vpn or a korean account?

The post was edited 1 time, last by hell77 ().

• Nito wrote:

Bryan Fury wrote:

See here: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d…NpyJoU/edit#gid=803521415

Thankyou for the link, we will see both this link and the official website to make a fusion of both the info to make the most comprensible traslation :S

BryanFury - Leader | Clan Website | Clan Forum | Clan Facebook Page |
    • So, "number of skills" is a bit of a misnomer in this game.

You have 1 core, 8 actives, 2 reactives, and 4 passives, plus the 1 class-wide defensive skill active at any given time once you've unlocked all of the slots.

To level cap, you gain access to 3 cores, probably 30-35 actives, 3 reactives, and 10 or so passives. It also depends on if level cap is really 50 or 60 for the real launch (TERA, for example, launched 10 lvls lower than expected).

"Skills" usually means how many are on your skillbars, how many you can activate, etc., and the game doesn't really work that way as we talked about yesterday.

I'd say about 60 total "skills", with a max of 16 equipped per class. The lists for the four classes from CBT2 seemed to still be generally the same list this time around.

I took a very close look at all the Paladin skills. Four or five of the skills aren't anything I've been able to train thus far (so either level at which it's learned change, the skill was removed, or the functionality was assigned to another skill). Two or three of the skills have altered functionality or simply don't work as described in CBT2 (e.g. Paladin auto-attack in Healer Core). The passives as well aren't 100%, but are relatively close. I'm sure all the classes had some tweaking, but hey, 80%-85% solid is a lot more than nothing! :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Organic ().