**Voice communication for the Final Closed Beta!!**

• Nito wrote:

Had the same idea few hours ago with my own teamspeak ^^ But was too slow xD Anyway thank you, I will join you sooner or later. Not sure here ^^

Exactly. :) Lots of chatter now that CBT3 is on the horizon. Was looking to create an official space so our community doesn't end up in multiple Vents, TS3s, Discords, etc. scattered about. Will update after Furia takes a look.
    • vVe wrote:

So since I haven't seen anything like this posted, I figured I mind as while do so. ;)

I would like to formally invite any and everyone one into the Teamspeak of Kill on Sight for the final CBT of Bless! The main reason I propose this is so we can all vocally talk about any and all issues and help each other out in and/or out of the game :saint:. Also my community is already on another fully foreign mmo called Moonlight Blade, so we are quite battle ready!

The teamspeak is- ts79.light-speed.com:5637

Also I would recommend you message me here if you decide to join so I can keep my eye (and ears) out so you don't spend a long time in the lobby. :!:

If you have any questions or issues connecting feel free to message me! :thumbsup:

Organic wrote:

FYI - I've already created an official chat channel for this website on RaidCall. Just waiting for Furia's feedback so we can be on the same page.

Organic wrote:

Nito wrote:

Had the same idea few hours ago with my own teamspeak ^^ But was too slow xD Anyway thank you, I will join you sooner or later. Not sure here ^^

Exactly. :) Lots of chatter now that CBT3 is on the horizon. Was looking to create an official space so our community doesn't end up in multiple Vents, TS3s, Discords, etc. scattered about. Will update after Furia takes a look.

O my apologies Organic! I had no idea, i'll take this down then. Don't want to step on any toes :]
    • vVe wrote:

vVe wrote:

So since I haven't seen anything like this posted, I figured I mind as while do so. ;)

I would like to formally invite any and everyone one into the Teamspeak of Kill on Sight for the final CBT of Bless! The main reason I propose this is so we can all vocally talk about any and all issues and help each other out in and/or out of the game :saint:. Also my community is already on another fully foreign mmo called Moonlight Blade, so we are quite battle ready!

The teamspeak is- ts79.light-speed.com:5637

Also I would recommend you message me here if you decide to join so I can keep my eye (and ears) out so you don't spend a long time in the lobby. :!:

If you have any questions or issues connecting feel free to message me! :thumbsup:

Organic wrote:

FYI - I've already created an official chat channel for this website on RaidCall. Just waiting for Furia's feedback so we can be on the same page.

Organic wrote:

Nito wrote:

O my apologies Organic! I had no idea, i'll take this down then. Don't want to step on any toes :]

Not a problem at all! As I mentioned, it really only became something that'd be useful given the resurgence of folks' interest in the game now that CBT3 is out. So few folks have been active in the past 8 months with no news. And because I haven't heard back from Furia yet, I didn't want to publish the info as "official". I'll provide more info once I know more. Thanks for sparking the opportunity.
    • djkinetic wrote:

@Organic not sure if you are aware, RC has decided to shut down its English based servers on the 1st of October. So it might be wise to choose another Voice Com.

The recent announcement doesn't impact us at all for this test, but yes, I'm aware of what's going on. :) Here's the reasoning behind things currently.
      1. English is supported in the Russian client, so English is not "going away" necessarily.
      2. This CBT doesn't go into October anyway.
      3. RC was going to be used for this test as it was free and would accommodate everyone with few installation issues. We were looking into something available long-term for the website IF there was real interest in any voice client.
      4. That said, given how only 3-4 total people have even joined RaidCall, I highly doubt we'll get a ton of folks in any voice chat client.
      5. Finally, given how dead this site is between beta announcements, it could be months before Open Beta is announced, which means we'll all get bored and vanish for a while anyway. :)

IF folks are actually going to put some serious interest into chatting live as a community, I'm sure we can figure out a great option for everyone. There are over a dozen VOIP clients now, so one is bound to work.

My intention for CBT3 was to provide a SINGLE place where everyone possible could congregate and get to know each other. That hasn't really panned out as it's basically been Ve and I and that's about it. Plus, we have TS3 and Skype mentioned, which also dilutes where we'd hang out anyway. So, my plans didn't really pan out.

Maybe once the game gets closer to launch, we can use a community poll and pick something the community will get behind instead of our best intentioned, though random efforts thus far. :)
    Peria Chronicles