Siege PVP

I'm not sure if this as been fully explained or not. I am a LONG time LIneage 2 player and quit when it went free. I love Lineage because of the Castle sieges. Will their be sieges like this where a clan will own it when its done? And is there buffer classes? I dont see a buffer class but maybe I'm blind. Will this play alot like lineage 2 but updated graphics and mechanics? Can anybody clear this up for me.. I want help decideing if this is the game i should be waiting for!

Thanks!
      We basically don't know anything yet.
      The team that makes the game has some members who worked on Lineage II so we can expect some features to be similar, but it's not Lineage III.
      As far as I know yes, the guild that wins a castle siege gets to keep it like LII, also I believe Mystics are buffers but not pure buffers like some classes in LII were.

lVleyer wrote:

Will their be sieges like this where a clan will own it when its done?

And is there buffer classes?

Will this play alot like lineage 2 but updated graphics and mechanics?

Yes, Bless will have Castle Sieges where your clan will own it if you can conquer it, here's a link of an interview with the lead producer of Neowiz Bless Studios i.massively.joystiq.com/2012/1…erviews-blesss-jacob-han/ in here he gives a little Intel of what you can expect of Bless.

Regarding buffer classes i believe that paladin and mystic might be the only ones. Paladin is the healer with a few buffs and we don't have enough info about mystic besides knowing that it can summon.

It will be different from L2, a new world, a new story. In this game i have found more similarities with Tera since i didn't played L2 for a long time, but the majority of staff or devs working on Bless are from Lineage.

For further information you can check it here 2p.com/game/U00030/BLESS.htm .
      Ahm... I am long time Lineage2 player myself, also played Tera a lot. I have to say, that both games have their pros and cons - I absolutely love the combat style in Tera, which sucks badly in Lineage2. However, Tera have absolutely no end-game, where Lineage2 offers rich end-game and character progression options, one of which are the castle sieges.

I hope that Bless will take best from both worlds :)

Does anyone know something specific about the combat style already?
      Well a few months ago they announced that they would change/work on/improve the combat system since a lot of people disliked it. The majority of beta testers and us fans thought that they would change into action combat system but they didn't.
      They only enhanced the target combat system and worked on skill animations and the hybrid combat system like on Berserker.
      Well when the next CBT videos start to be uploaded you will be able to confirm it if there were any improvement or not on Bless combat system.