NA Release Date ?

NA Release Date ?

Hi Guys/Gals

I am new to this forum and just found this game. Been trying to find a release date and its apparently this year does that mean that the English North American version is releasing this year or the Korean version releasing ?? I am excited about this game but if its in another language is the game even fun to play and take the time to get the translation patch if there is one . ?(
      The current news is that closed beta will start at the beginning of 2015 for NA/EU

Scratch that, my mind is on Black Desert lol XD About Bless, closed beta 3 is coming in september if i'm not mistaken in Korea... About NA/EU i have no idea i don't think there are any news
      Nothing for NA/EU.

Betas are coming to China in 2015/Taiwan and other Asian countries.

If you're really desperate, you could play on the China servers and just have the English patch implemented, cause they do have a working English patch.

Only info they gave us for NA release is that it's highly assumed they'll release when they find a publisher.
      Mhm, I give the NA version 2015 - early 2016.

The Korea version is still on the 2nd Beta out of who knows how many betas, maybe 3-5 betas in total at most. (I think I read there was only going to be a max of 3 betas somewhere, will link article when I find it.)

China is getting their beta in 2015, confirmed. They can't change that as they already signed a contract with the publisher. So the final version will be released late 2014-early 2015 in Korea.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Squishy” ().

I thought the English patch was made by the staff of Bless-Source. Devs don't have any English version out so they'll still have to translate the game.

Of course I might also be wrong, or you're thinking about Black Desert, which does have an official English patch out even though the game isn't "officially" translated yet.