Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

NA Release Date ?

• NA Release Date ?

Hi Guys/Gals

I am new to this forum and just found this game. Been trying to find a release date and its apparently this year does that mean that the English North American version is releasing this year or the Korean version releasing ?? I am excited about this game but if its in another language is the game even fun to play and take the time to get the translation patch if there is one . ?(
    • The current news is that closed beta will start at the beginning of 2015 for NA/EU

Scratch that, my mind is on Black Desert lol XD About Bless, closed beta 3 is coming in september if i'm not mistaken in Korea... About NA/EU i have no idea i don't think there are any news
    • Nothing for NA/EU.

Betas are coming to China in 2015/Taiwan and other Asian countries.

If you're really desperate, you could play on the China servers and just have the English patch implemented, cause they do have a working English patch.

Only info they gave us for NA release is that it's highly assumed they'll release when they find a publisher.
    • Mhm, I give the NA version 2015 - early 2016.

The Korea version is still on the 2nd Beta out of who knows how many betas, maybe 3-5 betas in total at most. (I think I read there was only going to be a max of 3 betas somewhere, will link article when I find it.)

China is getting their beta in 2015, confirmed. They can't change that as they already signed a contract with the publisher. So the final version will be released late 2014-early 2015 in Korea.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Squishy ().

• I thought the English patch was made by the staff of Bless-Source. Devs don't have any English version out so they'll still have to translate the game.

Of course I might also be wrong, or you're thinking about Black Desert, which does have an official English patch out even though the game isn't "officially" translated yet.
    • I was going to make a thread about this, but this one already exist and is asking the same question I had...

So, Its been 3 years sense this quest was asked. Where are we on an English release?
      (USA, Canada, or Britain? I don't care. I just need it in english.. XD )
    • Midyin wrote:

I was going to make a thread about this, but this one already exist and is asking the same question I had...

So, Its been 3 years sense this quest was asked. Where are we on an English release?
      No date yet.
      Russian version is going out on Oct 25 for CBT and probably couple of weeks later for OBT.
      English patch is available for both RU and KR versions
    • nireyes25 wrote:

Midyin wrote:

I was going to make a thread about this, but this one already exist and is asking the same question I had...

No date yet.Russian version is going out on Oct 25 for CBT and probably couple of weeks later for OBT.
      English patch is available for both RU and KR versions
      OH, cool.

Sorry if I'm being a pain in the backside, but how good is the English patch?
      Does it change all the text to english, or just enough that a person can get by? lol
    • Midyin wrote:

nireyes25 wrote:

Midyin wrote:

No date yet.Russian version is going out on Oct 25 for CBT and probably couple of weeks later for OBT.English patch is available for both RU and KR versions
      OH, cool.
      Sorry if I'm being a pain in the backside, but how good is the English patch?
      Does it change all the text to english, or just enough that a person can get by? lol
      Its growing over time, right now every critical thing is translated.
      Like UI, Customization, stats, skills etc..
    • nireyes25 wrote:

Midyin wrote:

nireyes25 wrote:

Midyin wrote:

No date yet.Russian version is going out on Oct 25 for CBT and probably couple of weeks later for OBT.English patch is available for both RU and KR versions
      OH, cool.Sorry if I'm being a pain in the backside, but how good is the English patch?
      Its growing over time, right now every critical thing is translated.Like UI, Customization, stats, skills etc..
      Good. I'll have to download the game and give it a try. :)
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.