Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

• Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

Ever since they added the newly available hair styles and skin variants to each race, I have been very please with Bless Online's character creation. It's catching up to more modern MMORPG character creators with appearance saving and color picker (instead of just a palette), but still a lot of room for improvement. The graphics are pleasing, but I felt the old version was limiting. Now, on top of that and new cinematics, Bless is definitely one of my favorite character customizers at this time.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Some features I wish it could have:
      • A "back" button to undo the most recent changes
      • Several gear sets/outfit samples
      • Lighting examples like in Blade and Soul
      • A way to save already existing character appearance
      • BDO's sharing page thing that lets players use other people's shared appearances
      • Allow players to change appearance after the character has been created (even if just the first 24 hours)

What do you guys think?

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nocht ().

• Wow, it's crazy how much they improved it. Too bad no Mascu though. Can't wait to see what they did with Mascu character creation. I have high expectations considering what they did for the other races.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Wow, it's crazy how much they improved it. Too bad no Mascu though. Can't wait to see what they did with Mascu character creation. I have high expectations considering what they did for the other races.
      I think it will just be what they added in KR Rebuild, the humanoid form. They're also missing some classes in JP OBT like Ranger is not available for any race.

• Yeah I assumed that was the case since they staggered Mascu release with rebuild in Korea. Still I look forward to seeing what they do with it. Mascu Pride!
    • Nocht wrote:

Ever since they added the newly available hair styles and skin variants to each race, I have been very please with Bless Online's character creation. It's catching up to more modern MMORPG character creators with appearance saving and color picker (instead of just a palette), but still a lot of room for improvement. The graphics are pleasing, but I felt the old version was limiting. Now, on top of that and new cinematics, Bless is definitely one of my favorite character customizers at this time.

Some features I wish it could have:
      • A "back" button to undo the most recent changes
      • Several gear sets/outfit samples
      • Lighting examples like in Blade and Soul
      • A way to save already existing character appearance
      • BDO's sharing page thing that lets players use other people's shared appearances
      • Allow players to change appearance after the character has been created (even if just the first 24 hours)

What do you guys think?
      I agree with all the features but the lighting one, only as it takes me back to skyrim character creation and the lighting system was awful and for me the blade and soul version was a bit awkward to look at for me. The BDO sharing/preset page is definitely one i would love to see the most though.
    • What else is different in the JP version other than the character creation? Anything else? Most of the time the content is released first in KR so I'm a bit surprised this showed up in Japan first.
    • SRTero wrote:

I agree with all the features but the lighting one, only as it takes me back to skyrim character creation and the lighting system was awful and for me the blade and soul version was a bit awkward to look at for me. The BDO sharing/preset page is definitely one i would love to see the most though.
      Well, I just mean lighting examples in general would be good. Not necessarily the ones from Blade and Soul, haha. It's not all that needed since what is seen in Bless' character creation is very close to the actual character in-game, unlike some other MMORPG that downgrades character graphics in the actual game.

• I'm very curious to see what they do for Mascu in Japan. I'm very tempted to download it just to see the differences, assuming there are any.
    • I'm surprised that the korean version is actually 2 versions behind now. Wondering if they have abandoned the korean market since the feedback is still 50/50. Hope they update it soon, Japanese Captchas are such a pain.
    • Yeah the VPN thing makes the game a lot more iffy than most especially if your not willing to pay for it. The captcha's are an issue for me sometimes because the lines going through the hiragana make it harder to read.
    • Estekiwi wrote:

even with the bless.pmang.jp/ u need the captcha each time ? oO

may be try another browser ?
      Yes, it's every time. They do that to prevent bots and to make it harder for foreign users to play the game. Another browser will not help.
    • Estekiwi wrote:

as I already said, I only needed the captcha once, during the first installation of the game
      Ah, I didn't understand it that way. It might be a browser but I thought it might have to do with the VPN being switched since I'm using Soft Ether and use different servers most of the time since they aren't permanent.
    • The captcha happens every time a new IP is used to log in to the account. It's a security measure against hacking. This is why it comes with an e-mail.

Example:

The customer is logged in with your account have been made.
      Please check your access basket from login information .

▼ login information
      ============================== ================= ============= ============================== =
      login date and time: 2017/12 / 11 04:30
      Pmang account: noXXXhXXX@ XXXXX.com
      IP address: 116.70.232.166
      Host name of IP address: af232166.dynamic. Ppp.asahi-net.or.jp
      PC information: Windows 10 / Chrome
      login location: Https:. // Bless Pmang .Jp /

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.