Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

• Latest Character Creation From Bless JP OBT

Ever since they added the newly available hair styles and skin variants to each race, I have been very please with Bless Online's character creation. It's catching up to more modern MMORPG character creators with appearance saving and color picker (instead of just a palette), but still a lot of room for improvement. The graphics are pleasing, but I felt the old version was limiting. Now, on top of that and new cinematics, Bless is definitely one of my favorite character customizers at this time.

Some features I wish it could have:
      • A "back" button to undo the most recent changes
      • Several gear sets/outfit samples
      • Lighting examples like in Blade and Soul
      • A way to save already existing character appearance
      • BDO's sharing page thing that lets players use other people's shared appearances
      • Allow players to change appearance after the character has been created (even if just the first 24 hours)

What do you guys think?
    • Pentrep wrote:

Wow, it's crazy how much they improved it. Too bad no Mascu though. Can't wait to see what they did with Mascu character creation. I have high expectations considering what they did for the other races.
      I think it will just be what they added in KR Rebuild, the humanoid form. They're also missing some classes in JP OBT like Ranger is not available for any race.
    • Nocht wrote:

Ever since they added the newly available hair styles and skin variants to each race, I have been very please with Bless Online's character creation. It's catching up to more modern MMORPG character creators with appearance saving and color picker (instead of just a palette), but still a lot of room for improvement. The graphics are pleasing, but I felt the old version was limiting. Now, on top of that and new cinematics, Bless is definitely one of my favorite character customizers at this time.

Some features I wish it could have:
      • A "back" button to undo the most recent changes
      • Several gear sets/outfit samples
      • Lighting examples like in Blade and Soul
      • A way to save already existing character appearance
      • BDO's sharing page thing that lets players use other people's shared appearances
      • Allow players to change appearance after the character has been created (even if just the first 24 hours)

What do you guys think?
      I agree with all the features but the lighting one, only as it takes me back to skyrim character creation and the lighting system was awful and for me the blade and soul version was a bit awkward to look at for me. The BDO sharing/preset page is definitely one i would love to see the most though.