S4 League (Neowiz & Aeria Games)

• S4 League (Neowiz & Aeria Games)

Guys first of all sorry when my English isnt perfect and also sorry when i get tilted in the text

Do you guys really think that Bless will be a good game i mean it's from Neowiz and Published by Aeria Games i mean that's usually enough to say to run away X/

I play S4 League since Winter 2009 i spend only on 1 Account over 6000€ (i know its much but its my money) and the best time from S4 League was in the middle of 2010 the game got New Maps, New Modes, Weapons and Sets everything which a Game like S4 League needs

I cant understand Neowiz really i cant they created such a Unique Game like S4 League back days (it had constant +20k Player at the Day and in the night round 5k (i cant find the picture from 2012 where there we're 10 Server from this 10 Server are only 6 still there and these Server are empty except ENGLISH 1) the World has enough MMORPGs so i can't and i wont understand why they started to create another MMORPG which wont make much money or even be special beacuse we have enough MMORGs like World of Warcraft, Blade and Soul, Black Desert, Final Fantasy XIV and for example big MMORPGs like star wars the old republic,elder scrolls online and Wildstar which we're so expensiv ESO $200 Mio., SWTOP $200 Mio. and these 2 Games had such big IP's but they failed hard and dont forget Wildstar it was so different and i have to say i was so sure it will be good and could be a competitor for World of Warcraft but nope i think it even failed harder than ESO and SWTOP and now lets be srs. has Bless anything Special that we can be sure that this game wont flop like ESO, SWTOP which had like i already told you big IP's in their back?

Oh i lost the line i think S4 League had such a big potenial to big a big big game but they forgot the game which is Unique to create another mmorpg like any other mmorp.... :/ :/
      I just hope the game will flop and they take again an eye on s4 league..
    • Since you hope Bless will flop ... why are you here? Why not go go an S4 League board and talk with them?

If you just want to talk about MMOs with other people, then welcome! If you want to be a troll and talk crap about a game that isn't even released, well ... welcome then, too. Just don't be shocked if people don't respond the way you'd like them to.

But, to answer one of your questions ... the reason they made another MMO is because the other's weren't good enough. The developers thought they could so something more, something different, something better.

After all, the other games didn't entertain you, or you'd still be playing them. So maybe Bless will turn out to be something better for you, too.
    • Well its not released in EU/NA but KR and idk if it's already released in RU but i saw a topic about Bless from 10 Server to 2 looks like Wildstar MEGA SERVER :D

I dont know why i should be shocked when people respond not how i would like them to respond thats their opinion

I watched now a few Videos about Bless and my first impression was Riders of Icarus and i dislike the game

so you wanna tell me that their reason to create another MMO was that the other weren't good enough? huh i mean .. there are enough good MMOs in Korea BnS,WoW and more i saw today a YT Video about a MMO which is already offline but the Dev's from this game also wanted a better mmo like any other but yeah they fucked up

and no i'm no troll and idk if my whole text was crap :) but there is a Forum for Bless from Aeria i will be there (i think so)

and i yeah i dont need other games which should entertain me i have WoW,BnS,S4,MXM,LoL and i hope soon Fortnite but anyways thanks
    • Human beings like to create.

After Dracula, was there ever a need to make another vampire book? After the Mona Lisa, did we really need any other painters?

Everyone wants to try their own hand at art. To write their version of a story, paint their version of a picture, or make their version of a game. If you had the chance -- the money, the team, the freedom -- wouldn't you make your own MMO? Or tweak an existing one?

But you came into this already certain Bless wouldn't be the game for you. Which is why I asked what your purpose was. If I wne to ... let's say DAoC and said the same thing: "This game is terrible, I hate it (even though I've never played it), what makes you guys think this game is going to be worth playing?" ... don't you think I should expect them to dismiss me offhand?
    • well I've played S4 back then till Aion came out and tried it again in between my Aion playtime but boy.... it was overrun by hackers. I dropped it soon after.

Regarding game development. The world has enough of everything. Trash mobile games yet devs litter the online stores with new games everyday. RPG's why waste money on development of Skyrim and Mods, Witcher 3 or Zelda BotW, ME Andromeda and what not. We had enough games like these before. Same with every other genre in every other field. So why develop anyways? It's a little bit strange to go into a dedicated forum for a game and spout nonsense like that. It's true that Bless doesn't really implement something highly innovative but neither did BnS, Black Desert, LoL, WoW, etc. The only thing is that they were either lucky with their timing or advertised it right. Nothing more, nothing less.

punica256 wrote:

(...)

I cant understand Neowiz really i cant they created such a Unique Game like S4 League back days (...)

Oh i lost the line i think S4 League had such a big potenial to big a big big game but they forgot the game which is Unique to create another mmorpg like any other mmorp.... :/ :/
      I just hope the game will flop and they take again an eye on s4 league..
      Pardon me if I got it wrong but Neowiz didn't create S4 League. It was the Korean publisher like Aeria Games is the western publisher. Pentavision created S4 League so I guess your whole point doesn't really quite match what's going on there. Not sure how much influence Neowiz wields here but I don't think Neowiz dedicated any resources from their own development teams into S4 League.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nito ().