<Veritas> - Active English Guild in RU ( Гиракон ) Discord to ask questions, Teamspeak

• New

HereComesTheNoodle wrote:

I heard that Freelancer created a guide to the RU Auction house! Can't wait to take a look at it, thanks for the hard work!
      So I started to do this, not quite done got a million things going and trying to level at the same time. Its alot lol.

Anyway here is what I have done with it so far.

I was planning post a guide here when I am done, here is this for now. Obviously not the "Ideal way" But that is all we can do as the AH is a separate website.

I still need to finish the category's, then the stats in Russian. There is a trick for regular mats, put it into AH sale (Dont actually sell it) and it will show you the Russian name of the item. You can then copy and paste that, into the buy. Works for like mats and stuff.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • New

Daemonic wrote:

I heard that Freelancer created a guide to the RU Auction house! Can't wait to take a look at it, thanks for the hard work!
      So I started to do this, not quite done got a million things going and trying to level at the same time. Its alot lol.
      Anyway here is what I have done with it so far.

I was planning post a guide here when I am done, here is this for now. Obviously not the "Ideal way" But that is all we can do as the AH is a separate website.

I still need to finish the category's, then the stats in Russian. There is a trick for regular mats, put it into AH sale (Dont actually sell it) and it will show you the Russian name of the item. You can then copy and paste that, into the buy. Works for like mats and stuff.
      We have our own AH guide, made about a week ago. We've also figured out some pretty broken ways to make gold via AH (ill share with you in-game). We're pulling 1k-2k a day with about an hours work. Some p2w broken stuff too unfortunately.

If they would only add the base tier level 50 weapons to AH id be a happy camper. Id pay easily 3k for one but they dont get listed (or dont exist). I mean i can do the crafter token weapons of course, but right now stuck with a lvl 45 until i get/p2w the tokens sucks.
    • New

Freelancer wrote:

Daemonic wrote:

So I started to do this, not quite done got a million things going and trying to level at the same time. Its alot lol.Anyway here is what I have done with it so far.

We have our own AH guide, made about a week ago. We've also figured out some pretty broken ways to make gold via AH (ill share with you in-game). We're pulling 1k-2k a day with about an hours work. Some p2w broken stuff too unfortunately.
      If they would only add the base tier level 50 weapons to AH id be a happy camper. Id pay easily 3k for one but they dont get listed (or dont exist). I mean i can do the crafter token weapons of course, but right now stuck with a lvl 45 until i get/p2w the tokens sucks.
      Hmm there is level 50 weapons on AH for me, they are 2k each for the epics with 2 rune slots.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • New

Daemonic wrote:

Freelancer wrote:

Daemonic wrote:

So I started to do this, not quite done got a million things going and trying to level at the same time. Its alot lol.Anyway here is what I have done with it so far.

We have our own AH guide, made about a week ago. We've also figured out some pretty broken ways to make gold via AH (ill share with you in-game). We're pulling 1k-2k a day with about an hours work. Some p2w broken stuff too unfortunately.If they would only add the base tier level 50 weapons to AH id be a happy camper. Id pay easily 3k for one but they dont get listed (or dont exist). I mean i can do the crafter token weapons of course, but right now stuck with a lvl 45 until i get/p2w the tokens sucks.
      Hmm there is level 50 weapons on AH for me, they are 2k each for the epics with 2 rune slots.
      My dumbarse was looking at 2-handed wands the entire time. Picked up a 2-h staff for a cool 1.5k, blew another 5k on armor. Rip.
    Peria Chronicles