<Veritas> - Active English Guild in RU ( Гиракон ) Discord to ask questions, Teamspeak

• <Veritas> - Active English Guild in RU ( Гиракон ) Discord to ask questions, Teamspeak

(GM note, super glad to see these "source" forums exist first for Bless, as similar did for BDO back years ago.) ^.^

Welcome to Veritas - Our "Bless" Legacy Gaming Chapter

Discord: discord.gg/WSdKpxS
      Teamspeak: Use legacygg.com as IP (no port/password)

Youtube: youtube.com/channel/UCy1q7D0k4BTeVSCcrzpKgcQ
      Twitch Team:twitch.tv/team/teamlegacy
      Introduction

Veritas is the name of our Bless chapter moving forward. We will be a PvP-focused group, focused on territory wars and arenas. With our extensive experience in large-scale logistics and economics, we plan to quickly be a major threat to many guilds and entities on the server we start on. We have nearly 10 years experience with the same name, same team - invading and fighting entire factions and servers. We enjoy being on the forefront of large-scale PvP while having an extremely detailed backdrop of spreadsheets and organized infrastructure.

Our History:

from legacygg.com/legacyhistory/ -

2009 - 2013
      Established in early August 2010 Legacy Gaming launched and became active very quickly and started preparing for Guild Wars 2. During Guild Wars 2 through countless hours played, and a goal of being a top level guild we became one of the most known guilds in Guild Wars 2, especially in our “Structured PvP” arena teams, which aimed to compete in e-sports. A more detailed look into 2010-2013 history: legacygg.com/legacyhistory/ - including our dev-acclaimed “Tales of Tyria” and of course, “Dreaming Bay” and more. Some of our best memories was when the entire subreddit challenged our guild directly due to our notoriety. Good times. Here are some links from the website:
      • guildwars2guru.com/gallery/ima…-legacy-friends-pink-day/ - Support Breast Cancer Awareness!
      • Reddit Challenges Team Legacy in Large-Scale PvP - Reddit challenging us with their horde
      • Team Legacy Thanks Reddit for the Awesomeness - The results from the battle
      • arenajunkies.com/news/530-gw2-…iew-support-elementalist/ - we were pretty involved with the developing e-sports scene at the time (shame it didnt take off)
      • http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/1awzkm/ifonlygw2competitivescenehadtakenoffwe/
      2013-2014
      A departure from Guild Wars 2 meant the thirst for MMOs was high, and on the horizon a promising game called Wildstar arose. In proper fashion, Team Legacy got extremely involved with the development team, working behind the scenes on the competitive edge of the battlegrounds, raids, and more. Team Legacy took numerous NA firsts, from first “city raid/invasion” to NA first “warplot” wins, driving the competition until the unfortunate early death of the game. It was in Wildstar the guild philosophy went from a smaller e-sports outfit to a full-blown community. Before Wildstar, Team Legacy had anywhere from 50-80 active core members, and before prepping for Archeage, had grown to over 600 between Archeage and Star Citizen chapters. Some of our favorite memories were of course the city raids, and it was these raids and our dominance in battlegrounds where we started to develop quite the “fans” (aka trolls) who were on the receiving end of things. Here are some fun links:
      • mmogames.com/gamearticles/nexu…s-wildstar-capital-falls/
      • forums.wildstar-online.com/for…w-property-of-the-exiles/ - our fun thread to “poke” the trolls
      • forums.wildstar-online.com/for…-not-war/?hl=ilium+patrol
      • forums.wildstar-online.com/for…trol-2-dominion-uprising/
      • forums.wildstar-online.com/for…back-under-exile-control/
      2014 - August 2016
      Team Legacy dominated our Archeage server, and through months of work eventually took hold of all four Auroria castles before Febuary 2015, being at the time the only guild to accomplish that task. We also acquired nearly all server-firsts for the bosses in the game, including NA first (post-beta) Kraken and Anthalon, being one of the only guilds killing those bosses around the clock that early. A few months later we started to prepare for Black Desert Online, and began playing the KR-OBT. A year later around that time NA Black Desert launched, and we quickly became known throughout the NA region as one, if not the most hardcore guild in NA, ranked #1 on the in-game boards across not only the “overall” category but almost every other category as well across all servers. We called ourselves “Veritas” and “Legatum” under a new aggressive PvP structure. Upon the first siege we took two territories, Media and Balenos. The following weeks after that were all the same as we continued to win most every battle, whether by our enemies fleeing from conflict or directly obliterating them in open field. To this day, “Iconic” and “Ascendance” which consist of our core Legacy players as leadership and a large collection of the best on Orwen, continue to top the ranks across NA as a whole in #1 and #2 overall, among over 900 guilds in NA.

Archeage Fun Links:
      • forums.archeagegame.com/showth…220941-The-Legend-of-Enla
      • forums.archeagegame.com/showth…p?182172-Legacy-come-back
      • forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?177891-Castles
      • forums.archeagegame.com/showth…ome-save-the-west-faction
      • forums.archeagegame.com/showth…04-How-to-Kill-off-Legacy
      • forums.archeagegame.com/showth…he-Golden-Horde-must-rise
      Black Desert Fun Links:
      • Our Mega-Salt Album: imgur.com/a/QsJzkhttps://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4w8m7i/whypaytowinwillhelpusdefeatveritas/
      • forum.blackdesertonline.com/in…-rankings-5252016/&page=1

Late 2016 and beyond

We officially disbanded Veritas on a high note paving the way for other leaderships and future guilds. For the core leadership, those who have left BDO for greener pastures have now moved on to our other chapters, including but not limited to Star Citizen, Chronicles of Elyria, and of course - Bless.

What we are looking for…

We are currently seeking both those who long to be a part of a truly competitive PvP environment as well as those who would prefer to support such a community focused on "noobs" as much as our "pros". We feel our environment is particularly suitable for those who are not interested in RP as much, and wish to focus on simply "killing shit". We offer detailed training systems for brand new and experienced PvPers alike, and provide a leadership system based on merit and accomplishment, not based on popularity. You will be led by accomplished PvPers, and would expect to lead the same if exceptional.

If you are looking for a community that works together as a whole for a greater plan, look no further. If you are looking for a community that is welcoming and friendly to all newcomers then we are the community for you. We welcome all PvPers as well as professions in all the arts that Bless has to offer.

Tired of dealing with drama? Want to get to the meat?

If you simply want to surround yourself with meta-gamers and min-maxers, we promise you will find no place else as focused on talking PvP and competition than us. We are also unique in that being a gaming community, the moment you join there are numerous ways to get that edge playing Overwatch, League, or similar with our best players out there. We are home to many top 500 overwatch players, including our home-boy Lassiz - also one of the top streamers, We also have numerous master-level players in League of Legends who love doing private training sessions. Mix in some of the best MMO arena members around and you have yourself an environment to kick back and enjoy yourself.

Most importantly, if you are looking for a home that offers the promise of relentless raiding and PvP, with a extensive history of success, then we might be the perfect outfit for you, your friends, or even a larger group looking to set down land and roots within the PvP/Trade culture we are meticulously setting up. Unlike many “PvP” groups out there in Bless, our history speaks for one thing: that wherever we end up in Bless we will make an extreme impact.

Our Code:

We have a no-drama policy. Personal (ad hominem) attacks, and discussions including real life religious or political topics will not be tolerated. This is our “secret” to success with so many elitists and casuals alike in our ranks - all of which we respect as gamers. We understand things happen in real life that need to be prioritized. If you’re going to be away just let us know. We are not a community that kicks for things like that - we want you to prioritize IRL, then give it your all when you can in-game. For more on how we maintain our strong community: legacygg.com/legacycharter/

Recruitment:
      If the above interests you:
      • Join our Discord: discord.gg/WSdKpxS
      • Submit an application: legacygg.com/forum/571-community-recruitment/
      If you are an individual:
      • You’ll notice the application is super-simple and easy. This is intentional, as we execute in a “wide net” then “boot camp” approach. We believe everyone deserves a first chance. Do not get the wrong impression, we always house the highest-leveled and highest-ranked members right alongside our newer up-and-coming folks on purpose.
      • We provide extensive guides, spreadsheets, and tools to excel, even for the beginner. We’ve seen complete “noobs” become “elite” in a matter of months given the proper direction.
      • If by some chance you aren't fit to PvP in a certain role, we try to accommodate “support” positions, and of course look into options for help on the “home” front, with crafting, revenue-generation, and more.
      • Contrary to popular belief, while we heavily advertise our core PvP group, it would never be successful without the backline supply train, which as we all know never gets the love it deserves.
      If you are with a group:
      • If you are a small guild, etc or simply a group of friends who want to retain their own identity, but like the idea of a fully-organized PvP large-scale guild, then message us on Discord as well.
      • We are unique in that you can keep your identity, name, and even backstory your own. You simply need but create a “clan” name (it could be your guild/community name) and agree to a few rules of PvP (like thieves dont steal from thieves, etc).
      • Common respect is shared among all the groups within the guild, and besides basic decency, very little is left off the PvP ruleset. For example: want to raid traders all day with your buddies? Make sure theyre not on the “protected” list and go at it - all day everyday. We won’t be the ones to tell you anything about it.
      • As long as you’re there if some carebears come knocking on our borders, we’re good.
      • We accept group-recruitment, pending we have a chat with you and make sure we're on the same wavelengths.
      Anyone Else:
      • Old allies and enemies: we'd love to hear from you. We all understand the language of smack talk and trolling etc. We hold no grudges and we'd love to reconnect with old friends and foes - past aside. If you are interested in rolling on the same server for competition, simply message us as well. No "server dodging" here - if we can create the "ultimate" PvP experience in this sea of RPers, we'd love to help do that, whether in support or leading the charge.
      Chat with us on Discord, ask anything you like, and when ready, shoot an app on the forums. Until launch, its all “party” type games like Mobas, BF1, Overwatch, etc while chatting it up in Discord about Bless and more. We look forward to meeting you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Freelancer ().

• Sounds interesting, especially since i am always aiming for rank 1.

I am already in the rank 1 guild on my russian server, but if i switch after the eu release i might contact you guys =)

Btw. this is the second guild in this forum that is named "Veritas". Are you guys from the same group? Or is the latin word for honesty just a really nice guild name^^
    • Altaras wrote:

Sounds interesting, especially since i am always aiming for rank 1.

I am already in the rank 1 guild on my russian server, but if i switch after the eu release i might contact you guys =)

Btw. this is the second guild in this forum that is named "Veritas". Are you guys from the same group? Or is the latin word for honesty just a really nice guild name^^

I don't know the other Veritas. We used the Veritas name in BDO as well, have had it a couple years now. The community is Legacy Gaming, Veritas is just a fun guild name we use with a Roman-theme.
    • Pigsticker wrote:

Legacy is a great gaming community!! Played with these folks in Wildstar, they are well run and know their stuff. No drama and a fun group of folks.
      Thats a name I haven't seen in literally years. lol.

Oh Wildstar, why did you have to fail PvP so hard... :/

On another note, got away from my comfort zone of Assassin and rolled a mage today in Bless...

• We've started building up the backend for the Bless Chapter, as well as officially starting accepting applications.

legacygg.com/veritas-command-center/

legacygg.com/tutorials/article…-beta-bless-online-setup/

We are also working on the "BB" or "Bless Bible" as we did for BDO which was insanely popular for the masses.

If you're in RU to do research, there is no better home at the moment and we'd love to have you, even if only temporarily (for science!).

We are in the server ending with "koh" and Union side now, officially. Lots of people re-rolling from other servers/faction, so anyone joining keep in mind we had to re-create everything. Fun times.
    • Nice to see some other Archeage players :).

I am curious has this "PvP-focused group specializing specifically in the 100v100 "battleground" style system shown in the game" changed? Because not sure that is where your goals should lie, not even sure that is possible?? Can you que a whole guild into Castro siege?

Honestly, dont remember you all from reckoning (Me So Sorry :( ), then again didn't play there long. However some of your people remembered me lol. So I asked around heard you all are good PvPers, so GL and hopefully there can be a friendship in our future in NA Union and RU for that matter :).

Is this Alyxx btw lol :).

PS, I must see MOARRRRR LEET MEMES :).

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!

The post was edited 4 times, last by Daemonic ().

• Daemonic wrote:

Nice to see some other Archeage players :).

I am curious has this "PvP-focused group specializing specifically in the 100v100 "battleground" style system shown in the game" changed? Because not sure that is where your goals should lie, not even sure that is possible?? Can you que a whole guild into Castro siege?

Honestly, dont remember you all from reckoning (Me So Sorry :( ), then again didn't play there long. However some of your people remembered me lol. So I asked around heard you all are good PvPers, so GL and hopefully there can be a friendship in our future in NA Union and RU for that matter :).

Is this Alyxx btw lol :).

PS, I must see MOARRRRR LEET MEMES :).
      Hey bud nice to see you again (outside of game :P ) . We made that post quite a long time ago, and yes things were different then. I'll be updating it shortly (when I can pry myself from the game).

No doubt we can do some things in RU together, met a lot of your folks and they've been quite friendly.
    • Freelancer wrote:

Relevant guide made by Mavii today, member of ours.

So the Upgrade, has he actually got that to work? I think there is another piece that is needed, I seen it the other day. Or the english pacth is just bucthering what those do, I have blown a TON of runes with those, and when it doesnt fail (It 90% of the time fails) it doesn't upgrade anything, just gives you a box with a sealed rune of the color you put in. It rerolls runes, in my experience if it doesnt fail lol.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • HereComesTheNoodle wrote:

I heard that Freelancer created a guide to the RU Auction house! Can't wait to take a look at it, thanks for the hard work!
      topkek

Daemonic wrote:

Freelancer wrote:

Relevant guide made by Mavii today, member of ours.

So the Upgrade, has he actually got that to work? I think there is another piece that is needed, I seen it the other day. Or the english pacth is just bucthering what those do, I have blown a TON of runes with those, and when it doesnt fail (It 90% of the time fails) it doesn't upgrade anything, just gives you a box with a sealed rune of the color you put in. It rerolls runes, in my experience if it doesnt fail lol.
      I think he ended up blowing up every fucking rune he had. Which was pretty hilarious.

We're scrubs living in a scrub world as we figure this out lol. Getting there tho :P