[Spoiler] Potential preview for warlock summon creature

• [Spoiler] Potential preview for warlock summon creature

Yesterday, I've reinstall the Korean client, played it a bit on the mystic (great class btw, I'll definitely play it on EU).
      Then some hours ago I've think...
      "Hey, let's see if I can datamine something on the warlock"
      After some hours checking boss models, some sexy mounts, I've found a file (in work in progress I think) with the name "AN_NPC_SUM_Warlock"

With the "SUM" in the name, I think it's for summon, so if that's true, it can be a preview for the warlock summoned creature.

Enjoy :)
      Images
      • 11.png

334.19 kB, 1,276×986, viewed 156 times
      • 12.png

185.53 kB, 1,281×985, viewed 81 times
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zeddicus40 ().

• Zeddicus40 wrote:

Yesterday, I've reinstall the Korean client, played it a bit on the mystic (great class btw, I'll definitely play it on EU).
      Then some hours ago I've think...
      "Hey, let's see if I can datamine something on the warlock"
      After some hours checking boss models, some sexy mounts, I've found a file (in work in progress I think) with the name "AN_NPC_SUM_Warlock"

With the "SUM" in the name, I think it's for summon, so if that's true, it can be a preview for the warlock summoned creature.

Enjoy :)

These summons are inspired by Phantom Summoner\Spectral Master's summons in Lineage 2. It was one of my favourite classes as well :D

Asuus wrote:

could be one of craftable pets too )

It's a craftable because it's a mechanical pet and not a warlock summon
    • The pets are not tagged as "SUM" only a few file get this in their name, mounts are named "MNT".

It could be a crafted one, but I don't think so (let me hope XD)
      Check the Bless Companion HERE

It can be long to load, don't worry refresh and it will be okay :)

Help me to improve the companion, check HERE for details

• Now that looks sweet!!!! I cant wait for flying mounts and the Mystic and Warlock class to come to RU servers and then eventually Western/EU release.
      Provided they don't go total P2W with Bless Online. If 101XP & Aeria games take a look at the Eastern gone to Western released games already and see why they failed or what community complains about and addresses that in Bless Online. They may have a chance to be quite a success in the Western market. The talk of reworking the combat system for western release/localization was actually a shock to me and gave me a glimmer of hope that perhaps they actually might give a damn about the western player base market and what they expect in an MMO. We shall see.
    Peria Chronicles