*CONFIRMED NOT TRUE* MMO Sites Reporting Aeria Has Dropped Bless???

• *CONFIRMED NOT TRUE* MMO Sites Reporting Aeria Has Dropped Bless???

I am really hyped for this game but now 2 mmo sites are reporting it might be dropped by Aeria. Any chance of an official response? I see Aeria Games is semi-active on here so figured I'd ask.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zazaaji ().

• This rumor is just a supposition that I've already debunked on Reddit, you can view the links I've posted and judge by yourself

vegax87 wrote:

The title says it's a rumor, so take this rumor with a grain of salt.However, let me do some healthy fact-checking:

1) Last update from Aeria Games was in November (and not September as stated in the article), Carsomyr explained that Neowiz was working on a major revamp of the combat system and performance: bless-source.com/forum/index.p…ate-11-9-16/?postID=32078

2) That announcement coincides with Neowiz's announcement on the official korean website about a major update next January in Korea: bless-source.com/forum/index.p…y/?postID=33495#post33495

So, it's highly possible that Aeria Games is waiting for that patch before releasing Bless in NA\EU, because at the current state, the russian OBT with lv45 contents has several performance issues and feels lackluster, so it's better to wait some months (hopefully in the first half of the next year) to have an enjoyable experience.
    • well unlike we hear anything official everything is a rumor. Same with the dark and light rumors about a 2016 release or trion shutting down aa (which is by far the dumbest rumor as aa generates a load of money).

Also - I don't think that Aeria can just back down from the project as they would probably face some penalties.
      However the recent staff changes as well as the lack of information sure raises the eyebrows....

Also realistically speaking Neowiz has to port Bless into other regions as they have to somehow get their money back into their pockets.... I mean the cost of Bless was huge.....
    • Got to be kidding if Aeria dropped Bless Online. It is such a nice game. Well, at least for me when I played it on the KR server.

Have re-activated my Aeria account after leaving Shaiya for so many years just to be prepared to play Bless Online. They better deliver the game in 2017 as they mentioned, or I would ban Aeria games from now on. :D
    • I think the release of a Russian client prior to a US/EU client was a shock for most folks as they'd never specifically discussed Russia being an interim production and we'd only heard about a "Western release". Hopefully we hear something in January, though mergers often take an exceedingly long time to complete.

For folks who've been paying attention to this game for a few years now, we did go a year or so without an update, so this isn't exactly new behavior for them.
    Peria Chronicles